• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Jackyl and Vixen........

gwb8568

\../ 80's Rock \../
Got these 1.1 okeetees in yesterday from SMR and once again, it was a pleasure to deal with Don. My wife picked them up for me while I was at work and suprised me when I got home. I had already paid for 1/2 of them but was still waiting on the word from him when they would be ready to go. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics.

Vixen 0.1

Attachments

• vixen.JPG
    vixen.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 76
  • vixen1.JPG
    vixen1.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 76
  • vixen2.JPG
    vixen2.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 76
and here is Jackyl 1.0

Attachments

• jackyl.JPG
    jackyl.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 75
  • jackyl1.JPG
    jackyl1.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 74
  • jackyl2.JPG
    jackyl2.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Nice pickups Galen! They look like they'll both be stunners as adults.
Oh yes, I'll overlook the "Jackly" in the title of the second thread, cause you're too cool for you own good :laugh01:

Maybe I'll name my next corn "Chief Rock- A- Ho", just for you :cool:

mbdorfer said:
Oh yes, I'll overlook the "Jackly" in the title of the second thread, cause you're too cool for you own good :laugh01:

Maybe I'll name my next corn "Chief Rock- A- Ho", just for you :cool:

thanks mike...........i'm not too sure what you mean about the title of the second thread but you mis-spelled his name. :grin01:

Beautiful Oks you got there... lil miss vixen have a very inquisitive look to her...!!

I've done business with Don in the past myself, he's extremely helpful...

gwb8568 said:
thanks mike...........i'm not too sure what you mean about the title of the second thread but you mis-spelled his name. :grin01:
Apparently too many adult beverages, I could have sworn it said Jackly :grin01:

Hiccup!

A must-have in any collection. Congrats Galen. :cheers: They look great, and they're only going to get better and better...

thank you guys...........i believe i will also be getting 1.1 abbotts from him in a month or two. these are my favorite types of all so i will probably end up concentrating on this category when i learn to breed. hopefully can produce some nice ones since they will all be SMR stock. thanks again for the posts.

Back