CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

A Proper Introduction

Old 09-02-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
Mrs InsaneOne
A Proper Introduction

Last night I posted pics of the new blood/diffused females that Joe shipped to us and this little lady didn't get a proper introduction.

She was the non-feeder and quite shy after her long trip and up until this afternoon un-named. (Though Tim had picked out a name for her already!) I had one of my golfballs I mean mice give birth last night though and rather then wait a few more days (and let the pinkies grow too big) I decided to offer her a live meal.

Once she got over the initial shock of being placed back into the deli-cup and after I draped a towel over her for privacy, she pounded that mouse so quick you'd never know she hadn't done it before. I was hoping she'd act like that and well, without further adu (sp?) here is Ferrite:

I know, the lighting didn't do her justice in that pic, but she was definately enjoying her first meal!

Thanks for looking!

Jenn

Old 09-02-2006, 12:35 AM   #2
Lore
YAY Ferrite!!! Congrats on your first meal!

She is a cutie! I hope she thrives for you.

Old 09-02-2006, 05:04 AM   #3
SnakeAround
Another case of 'a journey will make a snake eat' case? Good for her!

Old 09-02-2006, 06:00 AM   #4
Mrs InsaneOne
That or another case or 'damn mouse stop touching me or I'll bite you' *bite* ' oooo, you taste good' *gulp*. lol

Jenn

Old 09-02-2006, 07:06 AM   #5
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs InsaneOne
That or another case or 'damn mouse stop touching me or I'll bite you' *bite* ' oooo, you taste good' *gulp*. lol

Jenn
OK...How many of you are hearing Bill Cosby saying (as one of his kids) "Will you stop touching me!"

Old 09-02-2006, 07:11 PM   #6
Mrs InsaneOne
Oh! I remember that! I'd forgotten that he used to do that! lol

Reminds me of my little sister annoying my daughter by circling her finger less than in inch away from her and chanting "I'm not touching you" over and over! lol

Jenn

Old 09-03-2006, 05:02 PM   #7
SnakeAround
Hehe, you guys are funny!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google