CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Whiskey and Winter. 2017 Keeper Classic Tessera corns.

Old 08-12-2018, 07:52 PM   #1
Tavia
Whiskey and Winter. 2017 Keeper Classic Tessera corns.

I kept two babies from the 2017 season, though I'd only been planning on keeping from one clutch. They both got photo shoots today and figured I'd show them off. They are a good example of how much variety there can be between Classics.

First up is Whiskey, a female from the Max x Mudd (loan female) clutch. She is het Caramel, poss het Amel and Stripe. Poss homo Tessera. The plan was to keep one or two females from this clutch but it was very male heavy and she ended up being my only keeper.

Old 08-12-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
Tavia

Old 08-12-2018, 08:33 PM   #3
Tavia
Winter is out of the Persephone x Warric clutch. Hadn't planned on keeping any from that one but all the babies were spectacular. She had actually been sold briefly but the buyer's SO quashed the deal. I was actually a bit relieved, felt bad for the buyer as it seemed like it would have been a great home but I was attached by then and officially decided to keep her after that.

Persephone is a Phantom Tessera het Amel, poss het Stripe and Anery A.
Warric is an Anery widestriped Zagtec het Amel, Charcoal, Dilute and Motley or Stripe.
So she has a ton of hets and poss hets.

Old 08-12-2018, 08:34 PM   #4
Tavia

Old 08-13-2018, 03:17 AM   #5
MysticExotics
They're both stunning!!

Old 08-15-2018, 11:24 AM   #6
DeuceRon
Beautiful!

I have to ask, what are they eating? Are they still on pinkies?

Old 08-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #7
Tavia
They are on large fuzzies/small hoppers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google