CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-03-2009, 05:01 AM   #471
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
Yep I asked about humour and nationalities..... Some find things funny that others don't, it seems....
I found this funny, and I know Deano is a fan as well so some things can cross borders....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
I really prefer watching Louis Theroux baiting and undermining bigots Mike, he's one of my favourite people.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:48 AM   #472
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
It seems that a few are unhappy about moderating the site... Whether it's because of whinny people or the time it consumes. Perhaps a new round of mod voting is in order, to keep both sides happy.
Be careful of what you wish for as you might just get it. Personally, I don't think you can find 3 more suckers to take the job on now that it's common knowledge of all that it entails.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:57 AM   #473
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Be careful of what you wish for as you might just get it. Personally, I don't think you can find 3 more suckers to take the job on now that it's common knowledge of all that it entails.
I wouldn't bank on that...... They found a new one recently and you three a while back..... I'll bet you I can find at least five people to volunteer....
You may not want the five I get but ..... You only said they had to apply, not be any good at it..... LOL

Old 09-03-2009, 07:39 AM   #474
LBoz
Ya know what, Mike...on MY forum, you'd be gone for this. No way would I tolerate that kind of disrespect of my team. You might not like them, you might not always disagree with them, but I would have zero tolerance for posts like this. Be grateful that this team and this forum hasn't booted your Welsh butt to the curb.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:11 AM   #475
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Ya know what, Mike...on MY forum, you'd be gone for this. No way would I tolerate that kind of disrespect of my team. You might not like them, you might not always disagree with them, but I would have zero tolerance for posts like this. Be grateful that this team and this forum hasn't booted your Welsh butt to the curb.
Lucky my Welsh butt isn't on your forum then.... I don't dislike the team neither do I agree or disagree with them.... But all my post is, is an answer to Susans question.... She said no one would want the job and I thought she may be wrong, after all when they called for volunteers last time a few applied so it stands to reason a few would apply again....
No disrespect intended..... But is is getting confusing ATM.... Could we have a marker so we know if we are answering the formite or the Mod as these titles seem to change and I can't tell who I am talking to...

Old 09-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #476
wade
Mike, I agree with Lori, you are out of line on this. It’s not your place to hire and fire here. I know you have a history with Susan, but that just makes your comments more petty.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #477
starsevol
Lennycorn has changed his signature to read "Starsevol for Mod in 2010"...
Just so you guys know, it was not my idea at all!
I think Lenny is very sweet, but believe me he is misguided if he thinks I have the intestinal fortitude it takes to be a mod...I am way to biased, petty, selfish and witchy to mod ANYTHING!

Did I mention that I think Lennycorn is sweet?

Old 09-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #478
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Lennycorn has changed his signature to read "Starsevol for Mod in 2010"...
Just so you guys know, it was not my idea at all!
I think Lenny is very sweet, but believe me he is misguided if he thinks I have the intestinal fortitude it takes to be a mod...I am way to biased, petty, selfish and witchy to mod ANYTHING!

Did I mention that I think Lennycorn is sweet?
I don't think LennyCorn can make up his mind. He, at one point had me, listed for "Mod in 2010. I'm glad it's down now!

Wayne

PS. I don't think LennyCorn is sweet, just delusional!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #479
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Mike, I agree with Lori, you are out of line on this. It’s not your place to hire and fire here. I know you have a history with Susan, but that just makes your comments more petty.
Christ I'm not going through this again trying to explain my self.....
Talk to Lori... I've pm'd her on the score and she can explain it to you if she wants and your interested.... Better still Lori send my pm's to you on to anyone who wants to see them...

Old 09-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #480
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
So, in your opinion Mike isn't allowed to voice his opinion? He wasn't bad mouthing the mods, just looking for others to apply. After what I've seen in this post alone I can't blame him for wanting some new blood here to maybe be able to be neutral on threads. That's just me and my opinion, and I know my opinion means nothing to anyone but me.
But that's the great thing about this site. We are allowed(or so I thought) to voice our opinions so long as we didn't break the rules.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google