CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #451
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Honestly? Looking backward, I'd probably vote for him as the current LOTE vote.

D80

Wayne

Old 09-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #452
Roy Munson
I may not agree with either 100%, but I'm a big fan of Bill C. AND Susan W....

I don't like to demonize...

Old 09-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #453
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by medusacoils View Post

Wayne
It's like that is it? All things I've been through for you? The obstacles we've overcome together? Brother?!

D80

Old 09-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #454
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle View Post
Wayne I do agree with you and held judgement until Susan replied with her intent. Saying the fact that if Obama were lynched (which in it of itself is not racist), it would be a double entendre to the situation because he was black (which is racist) is
I find lynching jokes funny, but I do not find them any funnier if the lynchee is black.
As much as I hate "Me, too" posts, I can't resist saying, "I like this post."

Old 09-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #455
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
My mother told be to never take sucker bets like that!
LOL. Sorry I missed you in Daytona, BTW.

Needless to say, I'm staying out of the heated part because I never took the word lynch as a problem. I do better understand your use of satire now, though, and (sadly?) I see the humor in it in hindsight.....lol.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #456
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
It's like that is it? All things I've been through for you? The obstacles we've overcome together? Brother?!

D80
I didn't say a word! I just like all the colorful emoticons!

Wayne

Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #457
KJUN
Quote:
I didn't say a word! I just like all the emoticons!

Wayne
Isn't it now emoticAn?

Old 09-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #458
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
Isn't it now emoticAn?
As in YES WE imotiCAN!!

Old 09-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #459
Michael823
Quote:
Michael! I like you! We have had many conversations in the past and I don't like the gang up on Ricky/Michael thing, but I think you need to understand that there is no racial connotation by calling Obama the Anti-Christ. It has NOTHING to do with race. Unless you think it does o_O?
Wayne
Where did I say the anti-Christ statement was racist? I just said it was plain and simply offensive, which I stand by. I have not read the bible, nor do I need to for this situation. We live in a mostly Christian nation, so regardless of my religious beliefs, I am subjected to hearing a lot of talk on the subject. I understand the ideology of Christianity, and am not criticizing the bible. I also don't need great detail to understand the meaning of what "Anti-Christ" means.
I think it is overly paranoid to consider Obama some sort of evil power dictated by the forces of Satan, or what ever role the Anti-Christ should take.
To Mike171, I'm not saying Obama does the best job at helping everybody, and I understand his presidency has left some out of the loop. I am not agreeing with this aspect of him, and wholeheartedly respect your right to speak about the conditions which affect you. But when people talk about his assassination so loosely, and try to demonize him, I find it untrue and a bit ridiculous. He has a loving wife and two loving children, and we elected him, he wasn't ordained by Satan (or whatever some may think.. not you, I understand where you personally are coming from). So to insinuate he should be dealt with violently because of a few overly paranoid individuals (definitely not you, just saying), you are also robbing his daughters of a father, wife of a husband, and this country of a good man.
Nobody has to agree that he is doing the best job, or even a good job. But when the discussion turns into a debate of him being some hidden, evil, manipulative dictator, I just find no relevance. Obama seems like the type of person that some of you would befriend if he wasn't president, he seems honest, well intentioned, and he speaks very well in discussions.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #460
dave partington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
No, moderators are NOT supposed to set an example. I am NOT your parent. Moderators are to monitor the site for violations of the rules. I have not violated any forum rules, only voiced my opinion as so many others of you have done.
Moderators set a Precedent. If it is okay for them to say BS, then it is okay for others to say BS. Otherwise there would be double standards. And we wouldn't want any hipocracy now would we?

In other news, Ben and Jerrys introduces a "gay-friendly" ice cream.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google