CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-02-2009, 07:46 PM   #461
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesfiles View Post
Moderators set a Precedent. If it is okay for them to say BS, then it is okay for others to say BS. Otherwise there would be double standards. And we wouldn't want any hipocracy now would we?
Yeah, we should provide an unpaid 24/7 service so that you can all act like children until your 58 warnings result in a minor suspension, while you all ask for our heads when we post as non-mods (which we ARE allowed to do; check with the admin if this point is unclear... Please.). Susan and I (not to mention Mike, Rich, and Jeff) have put much more into this place than most of you. If the hypocrisy is too much to handle, then contact me. Maybe I'll lobby for you to take my place. Then you can spend 75% of the time you can spend here dealing with spammers, and 24% more dealing with adults (who ACT like children) who all want things done their way. Sound like fun? Give the mods a break. Give ME a freakin' break...

Old 09-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #462
ghosthousecorns
you said freakin'!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #463
dave partington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Yeah, we should provide an unpaid 24/7 service so that you can all act like children until your 58 warnings result in a minor suspension, while you all ask for our heads when we post as non-mods (which we ARE allowed to do; check with the admin if this point is unclear... Please.). Susan and I (not to mention Mike, Rich, and Jeff) have put much more into this place than most of you. If the hypocrisy is too much to handle, then contact me. Maybe I'll lobby for you to take my place. Then you can spend 75% of the time you can spend here dealing with spammers, and 24% more dealing with adults (who ACT like children) who all want things done their way. Sound like fun? Give the mods a break. Give ME a freakin' break...

Given. & Thank you.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #464
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
If lynching a communistic dictator that happens to be black is racist, so be it. Had Hillary Clinton won the election, I would lynch her as well if she took this country down the communist path. Is that anti-racist? And I would also laugh at it because she has also been accused of being the anti-Christ. You don't find that humorous? There are several other current dictators that I would like to see lynched, but their populace just doesn't have the balls to do it, hoping someone else will. The U.S.A. took care of Saddam Hussein for the Iraqis at least. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him hang, but they did it legally. But from his point of view, it wasn't legal as he considered himself to still be in control, so they lynched him too.
Quick question; I thought they killed Rosemary's baby?. Not sure about you guy's, but I'm not a big fan of sequels.

Quote:
Do I have a problem with the African American subculture in this country? Yes I do. But there are many people of color that feel the same way. I guess they are racist too...imagine that, black people racist against other black people. At least I'm not alone in my thinking.
This isn't the 1920's, and your profile of black self-hatred is just astounding. Also notice how you said "Do I have a problem with the African American subculture in this country? Yes I do.". So there's only one sub-culture?; Which one would that be then?. The crime committing, country destroying kind...

Quote:
At least we know what his vices are and what to expect...
So you hate the president, because you don't know his vices?. For someone who has god you don't seem to have much love!.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #465
medusacoils
Do you know what one of my favorite things to eat are? OREO's!

What I really don't understand is how something that tastes so damn good, could be so damn bad for you?

Wayne

Old 09-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #466
dave partington
Are we done yet?

Old 09-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #467
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesfiles View Post
Are we done yet?
No.

Chappaquiddick.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:04 AM   #468
snakewispera snr
Great reading again guys, another half an hour to get through them all since my last visit...
This thread has shown a lot of you in new colours, some pretty -some ugly -some the same as always, which I expected.....
It has also shown some are good at peddling, some backwards and some forwards.
I'll take this point to make a few quick comments...
It seems that a few are unhappy about moderating the site... Whether it's because of whinny people or the time it consumes. Perhaps a new round of mod voting is in order, to keep both sides happy.
And as we are all fans of irony let me say how pleased I was that Susan had to try and explain her innocent racist post, after I spent days trying to explain to her my innocent David photograph...... LOL
What's the saying...... 'What goes around, comes around..... Ironic or what..... Bet your laughing your socks off as a fan....

It seems a couple of

Old 09-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #469
diamondlil
I remember you asking about different nationalities and their humour, Mike. I can't for the life of me see how lynching is a funny subject. I hope I never will.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:51 AM   #470
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
I remember you asking about different nationalities and their humour, Mike. I can't for the life of me see how lynching is a funny subject. I hope I never will.
Yep I asked about humour and nationalities..... Some find things funny that others don't, it seems....
I found this funny, and I know Deano is a fan as well so some things can cross borders....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google