CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Great page serp

Old 04-02-2002, 01:07 PM   #1
ROACHMAN
Great page serp

i must say that is a proper explination step by step ...very nicely done esquire

Old 04-02-2002, 02:20 PM   #2
CornsnakeKeeper
I'd like to second that Serpwidgets. Genetics always confuse me and Mick's program never works for me... so I'm slowly learning. But I find your pictures and info on each snake and your Carotene (sp?) experiment pretty interesting. Yours is one of the few cornsnake pages that I find worth revisiting. Keep it updated. Thanks!

Old 04-03-2002, 03:41 PM   #3
Serpwidgets
Thanks

I hope to add a little bit more to the genetics section sometime this century. This summer there should be a few new updates to the morph library, too.

I also think it would be fun to make a video like that tutorial. It would be neat to do something like that and have it aired on PBS or one of the Discovery channels. (I think the toughest parts would be narrating and coming up with enough music.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google