• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Obsessive behaviour

MGreenuk

MGreen
Hi. I have a young corn snake. When I first got him he slept in my sock in his little house for the first few weeks to get used to my scent. He’s a bad feeder and a bit of a picky boy but he is obsessed with me. He will only let me get him out he will only let me touch him. Others can hold him but he looks for me and climbs straight back on me. Even to the point we’re he puts his head up so I rub his chin. Is it possible to over tame a snake? He’s a Carolina and he’s 4 months old. Is it normal for him to be so obsessed with me? It’s just me though nobody else. He will only drink if I hold him as well. He hasn’t fed since 30th of September as he’s been awkward but had someone look at him today and he’s healthy. I’m just concerned that he’s relying on me too much. I love him to bits but I didn’t think a snake could bond with me like he has. Can snakes bond?
Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back