• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Eryx

CornsAustria

Hello !
Yesterday I brought home a pair of kenyian sandboa's for my husband. He thought it will be frogs that he get but the shock was great as he see his 'frogs'
totaly positiv shocked as well !!! :)
here they come
lady albino striped and male anery striped

We love them both !

Attachments

• IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 75
the female past away a month after I get her - nobody know what happens :(
the male - I call him 'Neelix' is doing so well !
And he is grown that much !!!! :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_3321.JPG
    IMG_3321.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4648.JPG
    IMG_4648.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4136.JPG
    IMG_4136.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 34
They really do have the cutest little faces. Mine trying to burrow in my arm it’s real annoying. I’m not fat enough for you to get though there are no crevices in my arm. Maybe he’s broken.

Sad you lost the other one. Glad the Anery is doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back