• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Pink and Purple" Wallpaper [image.collect]

Toshiro

scoffindustries.be
Hello peeps,

Next wallpaper in line,..

" Pink and Purple "
[as requested by Nanci]

So, post your bestest Pink/Purple.Snake

The image collecting goes on for 2 weeks. [last day : 28th january 2008]
Then I start making the wallpaper.

I suggest you scale the images down, especially if you have high-res. images.
Mention, if you will, the true size, when you post an image.
I'll send a pm if I need the high-res.
So the board doesn't suffer too much.

Maybe also a limit of 3 pics per post?
What do you guys think? :shrugs:

Corn.Keepers, start your engines!

[thx to Drizzt80 for the idea]

I have to wait till I get home where the pictures are. Mine will be the forum limit size of 800x600.

Heres a couple of my pinkest guys n gals.

portrait4.png

portrait6.png

diorpink.png

brum5.png

brum.png

pink.png

Well since I only have one pink snake!
IMG_0049.jpg

The original image is 1024x768 so let me know if you need that one instead.

Here we go..crop as needed

Attachments

• 100_1513.JPG
    100_1513.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 100_1359.jpg
    100_1359.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_1582a.jpg
    100_1582a.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_1155.jpg
    100_1155.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 230
Thank you! I love lavenders. She's such a good model, too. Those were all taken the same day.

First of all...

I want to tell each and every one of you that this is the prettiest and the most stunning collections of corns I've ever seen in the whole time I've been into snakes. All very beautiful snakes. I would love to own every single one of them. Someone said a while back, they are like potato chips, you can't just pick one lol... I totally agree. My favs are the snows, lavenders, opals all the light pinks, purples, and whites... they are so beautiful to me.

I don't have a corn yet :( but that's gonna change in the next couple of months when it starts warming up here in Florida. :)

As soon as I get one (or two or three lol) I will post pics.

Ya'll have a wonderful nite and good luck on the wallpaper :) it's definitely gonna be beautiful with all these gorgeous pics for sure.

Lil. :)

Ok I'll play as I loved the last wallpaper you did and have it as my desktop image!

So we have Cosmo, my lavender male. Original size 2048 x 1536, 849kb.

Then we have my two new Lavenders het hypo, male and female, which are probably actually Hypo Lavenders but will have to be test bred. I'm proud to say they come from Kathy Love stock! Original size 1024 x 768, 350kb each.

Attachments

• 700 Cosmo 004 2.1.08.jpg
    700 Cosmo 004 2.1.08.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 700 Hypo Lavender male 001 3.1.08.jpg
    700 Hypo Lavender male 001 3.1.08.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 700 Hypo Lavender female 001 3.1.08.jpg
    700 Hypo Lavender female 001 3.1.08.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 87
Back