• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

$1000 snakes....

El Jefe

Mark 16:18
Here is one of my normal ball pythons that was bred to a 100% pied.

I know, I know.....I must be crazy to join in this market....but I keep getting FREE large female old pet ball pythons and they look lonely... :)

oh yeah....these aren't $1000....but the F2's might one day be that much...then again...it is the ball python market....

Who knows...could go from $15,000 to $15!

Please don't hate me.....95% of my collection is still corns!

Attachments

• IMG_6339.JPG
    IMG_6339.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6337.JPG
    IMG_6337.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6334.JPG
    IMG_6334.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 123
MohrSnakes said:
oh yeah....these aren't $1000....but the F2's might one day be that much...then again...it is the ball python market....

Who knows...could go from $15,000 to $15!

Please don't hate me.....95% of my collection is still corns!

Variety is good! But you're right. The Ball Python market is out of control. Scary thing is, they sell! :cheers:

indeed i was looking at ball prices yesterday as im going to get one soon, and i dont think ill get anything apart from a normal!!

anything with hets is rediculously priced... £400 +
i can get a normal little girl for £40 as a hatchling, which is cheaper than what my corns were.

i saw a stunning black eyed Leucistic, it wasnt proved to be a genetic trait so i had to inquire for prices... and it was over £20,000!!!

the blue eyed ones werent much cheaper!

and they had a limited number left, who bought one?!!

Attachments

• Leucistic-Left.jpg
    Leucistic-Left.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Leucistic-with-text.jpg
    Leucistic-with-text.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 111
MAD!

I had a hard time shelling out for my Ultramel so I can't imagine handing over that much cash!

i saw a black eyed leucistic ball selling for 200,000 its ridiculous the retics are pricy too but not like the ball pyhtons

Tula_Montage said:
i saw a stunning black eyed Leucistic, it wasnt proved to be a genetic trait so i had to inquire for prices... and it was over £20,000!!!
Black eyed leucy's has been proven a co-dom genetic from the visual het called a FireBall. It was actually proved out by Eric Davies, an UK breeder.

Back