• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Isabelle

Daeraelle

She was actually out and about and it's nearly noon. She was headed for the water bowl, then quickly found a spot to re-bury herself. She's ignoring her hides (toilet paper rolls and some curved pvc joints) because she just likes to bury in the bedding. Her little bump is decreasing in size pretty rapidly, which may be that she is staying on the "hot" side of her viv all the time, unless she's thirsty, and she's digesting quickly. I also noticed about four hours after she ate from the pinky bump almost to her vent is now darker in color. Poop? When she's looked at against a light, you can see through her, so I'm assuming it's poop forming. I left her outside on the bench in the gladware and brown paper bag for a while, because she liked the outside temperature enough to eat, so I left her there to settle while I got her tank together. Then I had to go buy a stand and put it together because the only thing the 10g would fit on that isn't covered by another animal in this house was the coffee table, and I worried the UTH would mess up the finish on it. She's so cute to me, and now to see her stretched out in the 10g, she's a lot longer than I thought she was.

Isabelle2.jpg

In the water bowl, all stretched out, and you can barely tell where the pinky bump is, I guess the pinky was a little smaller than I thought, but since it had been 3 weeks since she last ate, I wanted to feed her the smallest pinky I could find.

Isabelle1.jpg

Looking for a place to re-bury herself. You can see her meal a little better in this one, and the darkening of her lower half from the top. I held up her little gladware feeding box last night before transferring her to her new tank and I could see what looked to be a dark little tube running all the way down. I hope it's poop.

(To Susan from WWE, she's beautiful and though she scared me for a while with her not eating, I'm so glad I got her. She's so sweet, and even my husband loves her, which is a hard thing to accomplish because he doesn't like most of my animals. Hopefully I can convince him to let me get some more. :grin01: )

Back