CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Hypo Miami X Upper Keys Project

Old 03-17-2005, 10:32 PM   #11
carol
Meet FTwin!

Here is another holdback F1 "Normal" female from this line. I bred her to Mama's Boy this year to see if she is carrying Amel or ?Anery?. Eggs are in the cooker already!

Old 03-17-2005, 10:47 PM   #12
carol
Crazy

This is Crazy. She eats like crazy. The third F1 female. She didn't get as nice a color scheme as the others, but has killer pattern. This line tends to keep a nice metallic look to them, but Crazy is the most metallic looking. Unfortunatley she has refused to breed to any male the last two years in a row. This winter she is being brumated and I hope that will help. It seems suprising because both her sisters are, lets say, very loose. The hook up immediatly. She did comfirm she is sexed correctly when she layed a large clutch of slugs this year.

Old 03-17-2005, 10:58 PM   #13
carol
The F3's

Just some quick pics of F3 babies from V-Head and Mama's Boy. This line seems to hatch with a light brownish color to them and look just plain boring the first couple of months, then when the red comes in, they really bloom.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:49 PM   #14
Clint Boyer
Carol,

Nice forum! I'm going to have to invest in a new PC when the tax man forks over my money. I sure miss posting pics and keeping up with everyones projects.

The little girl I have from this project is just AWESOME! I just don't have anything to match her up with when the time comes. I guess I need to get on the list for a male to match up with her.

Oh, that 2 yr old Hypo Lav male I got from you has just been having a hay-day with the females I line him up with. He just improved my odds of getting hypo Lavs from double het females by a WHOLE BUNCH!

Old 03-28-2005, 10:05 PM   #15
carol
You're lucky, I owe thousands in taxes this year.

Don't worry I should have a male to match her this year. This line really colors up eh? They aren't very impressive when they first hatch, but give them a year and they sure change.

I guess your little Hypo Lav doesn't just look like his dad, dad's a happy humper too. I had him servicing four females at the age of two and had a good fertility rate! Its good to see you visiting us! I hope you get your computer problems fixed soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google