CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Miami Motleys

Old 04-12-2005, 01:19 AM   #1
carol
Miami Motleys

Got some eggs from these two. And to all those Miami Mot fans out there, yes I did breed him to that Striped Mot as well, I'm just not posting any pics until she blows.

Old 04-12-2005, 06:15 AM   #2
mbdorfer
Uncle! Uncle!

That's it, I'm not coming to the "corner" anymore.
I can't take the torture!
As always Carol, those are simplly amazing

Old 04-12-2005, 05:43 PM   #3
Simon
Very nice~~
Can't wait to see the results!!

Old 04-12-2005, 06:06 PM   #4
SnakeNutt
Hi, Carol. Wanted to let you know that the two Miami motleys you sold to me last year bred back in mid-March, and I'm expecting my female to lay eggs in about 2 weeks (the female has been blue, in her pre-lay shed, for about 4 days now).

Liz

Old 04-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #5
Traci1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdorfer
That's it, I'm not coming to the "corner" anymore.
I can't take the torture!
As always Carol, those are simplly amazing
I hear ya, she should call it The Torture Corner. hahahah

Old 04-13-2005, 02:46 AM   #6
Mike@boakingdom
Awesome ! ! !

Carol, those are truly unbelievable! I was planning to downsize the corn collection again this year to make room for other projects, I may just decide to make room for some Motley Miamis

Old 04-23-2005, 06:58 PM   #7
SnakeNutt
Update -- I have eggs!

Hi, Carol. Just wanted to let you know that the pair of Miami motleys you sold to me last fall have rewarded me with a clutch of 10 nice eggs, laid last night. I'm breeding the male to my normal Miami female, too.

Thanks again for the outstanding snakes!

Liz

P.S. I'm looking for a hypo female -- standard A, sunkissed, ultra or lava to breed to an odd-looking ghost motley male I have (see photo attached). I need to test-breed him to see what type of hypo he is. I need females that can breed this year. Do you have anything available?

Old 04-23-2005, 09:37 PM   #8
carol
Thats great! Sorry, anything that could be bred this year already has been.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google