CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Updated pics of possible Ultra hets...

Old 05-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #1
carol
Updated pics of possible Ultra hets...

Well they are the result of an Ultramel Motley X Lavendar so I don't know if they are het Amel or Ultra. They still seem "not right" to me, but I decided to post them in here so we don't have to see the stupid *hybrid* discussion beat to death even more. They are interesting to say the least.

Old 05-12-2005, 10:14 AM   #2
Hurley
I'm liking this room...

Anyway, of course I go to get photos of the hets for ultra, anery, stripe and they are both totally blue. Well...I took pictures anyhoo.

Here is the female:

Old 05-12-2005, 10:21 AM   #3
Hurley
and the male:

Old 05-12-2005, 10:22 AM   #4
Hurley
Here is a pair of 2005 Normals het amel/ultra, charcoal, and possibly caramel, motley:

Old 05-12-2005, 10:23 AM   #5
Hurley
And for grins, a pair of 2005 ultramels:

Old 05-12-2005, 05:05 PM   #6
Russell
Wow!

Connie,
those Ultramels are gorgeous! But yeah, I know, I've said that already...but I must say I'm very very impressed! Someday I'll get one in my collection...LOL! Anyhow, I'm just sitting back eyeing my egg boxes every now and then to make sure incubation is going ok. So far, so good! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Hypo Okeetee x Ghost eggs hatching. Funny to think I'm actually hoping for 19 Normals! LOL! Now what in the world am I going to do...with 19 normal babies? Well, I guess I better pray that people will love their parents so well that they want double het babies! Take care, and thanks again for showing updated pics of the Ultramels and het Ultramel babies.
Russell

Old 07-28-2005, 02:19 AM   #7
stephen
Carol

I would say they are het for ultra and lavender,Can you post a pic of your ultramel motley? I love to see the adults.I have normals from lavender X ultra. but they dont really look much different then a bright normal and I did notice the bellys have brown and orange colored checkers. Dont know why that is? Hope they turn out what you want them to.

Old 07-28-2005, 03:13 AM   #8
carol
These were bred by Kat Hall. Their father is the same male she posted pics of in her GoldDust Mot thread.

Old 07-28-2005, 03:20 AM   #9
stephen
Kat

Oh so the are also possable het for carmel I suppose?

Old 07-28-2005, 02:56 PM   #10
Jynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Hypo Okeetee x Ghost eggs hatching. Funny to think I'm actually hoping for 19 Normals! LOL!
Is she a sunkissed okeetee, or hypo a? Hey, I would be excited about a clutch full of normals any day. Then again, any clutch is exciting to me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google