• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

☼ How The Crap Did This Happen???? ☼

Here's more pics......

Well my babies aren't done hatching yet, BUT I'll post more pics so you all won't have to wait any longer.

Ok so you know I was just expecting normals het hypo and lav. Then I started getting hypos, which means my Venus is het hypo. Well BOTH parents are also het motley!! Yay!!!

We've got 2 normal motleys so far. And I'm waiting on a hypo motley. That's why I wanted to wait to post pics. But here ya go!

Bekers turn that frown upside down :) lol

View attachment 130471

View attachment 130472

View attachment 130473
Excuse the mess. One of them decided to crap on my poster board lol
View attachment 130474

View attachment 130475

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I was/am excited. This also means that my jungles I produced last year should be 50% het for mot and hypo!! I just thought of that!!!!

Well I'm up to 7 hypos, 4 norms, 2 mot norms, 6 eggs left and 4 of those pipping (looks like 2 norms and 2 hypos) and still no mot hypo:( Keep your fingers crossed!

I agree that your female is het. for hypo. the hatchling looks very simular to the hypo's I hatched this year. Hypo also makes the best sense given what the normal was bred to. JMO

Yes I'm positive now that the male is a hypo lav het motley and the females is a normal het hypo and motley. Just kinda threw me for a loop at first when something other than a normal popped out because I didn't know that both parents had some hidden genes! Good surprise though!

Hot Diggity Dog!!!!

I got my Hypo Motley het Lavender!!! Yay!! Only one in the whole clutch of 19 eggs! Here's the rundown so far:

6 normals het hypo, lav, mot
7 hypos het lav, mot
3 motley normals het lav, hypo
1 hypo mot het lav

2 more pipping-- look to be another normal mot and a hypo (sadly not a mot)

I'm just tickled speechless!!! I know its not that exciting of a morph, but when you were just expecting normals with hets it is!!

Here's the pics as promised.

He/She is def. a keeper.

Only a few minutes old:
View attachment 130554

View attachment 130555

View attachment 130556
This is the poppa
View attachment 130557
This is the momma
View attachment 130558

Last edited:
How sweet, I love your little Hypo Motley, so cute. I am partial to Motleys, what can I say. I can not wait to prove out some of my snakes to see if there are any hidden hets!!

Lol The jiggly dance saved the day! Go Autumn, go Autumn, Its your Birthday!!!

Thank you Crouse :)

Thank You Asbit. If she's a girl I'm thinking about calling her Patience lol. I wish you luck in proving yours out. Here I'll do the jiggly dance for you! *breaking down the jiggly dance*

Back