• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

As I promised some pictures! *clay hides* turtle style!

necromantica

snake charmer
So in an earlier thread I was quizing people about the best way to make clay hides, well these are for my husbands garter snakes because my cornsnake is too big for these, but here is my first attempt at DIY clay hides lol. These have not been baked or sealed yet. But I was so happy I finally got somewhere with them that I would share!

*I will be working on my corn snakes hides which will take waaaaaaay longer, after these are baked and sealed*

Tell me what yall think.

I decided to call it the turtle-hut,....for snakes lol.

PICT0573.jpg

PICT0576.jpg

And as you can see here the turtle is actually hiding a big open spaced hidy house inside!

PICT0570.jpg

Ps, I was using flash so the clay kinda looks white, but its actually a light blue colored clay... which was odd but I like it better blue anyways lol.

haha awesome little sculpture/hide!

I just made some clay hides out of sculpey, the roof of my cave imploded somewhat but now gunther likes to go inside and he likes to chill on top of it :crazy02:

Back