• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Are you goth"

sycorn26

Ignorance and people. My work just hired a new boss. One of the guys I worked with asked how my snakes were in which new boss looked up and asked me if I am goth since only goths own snakes....lol some people

Guess he doesn't know that fat doudy middle aged women own snakes too!
(Talking about myself there).

Wait, some of you out there aren't goth? This is news to me, I thought you all were goth like me. Does anyone want to borrow my black nail polish?

I am of the nerd persuasion. Though I do have a lot of black t-shirts...but many of them have stuff about chemistry and physics and other various science related paraphernalia on them so maybe that doesn't count.

aha!

you can add a girly girl to the list aswell.. ;)
lol I barily own any black, but I do love all animals..

Is it? What's the new category for dressing in all black with heavy eyeliner and an overall apathetic attitude?

My brother! Lol I have never even heard that goths are snake people. My baby brother is afraid of mine. The only thing black I own is a dress and shoes. I don't even have black eyeliner. I am to blonde.

You can add a 36 yr old stay at home mom of 4 girls to your list of snake lovers.
I do like to wear black though, but I just like that it hides my belly, 4 kids took a bit of a toll lol.

Back