• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Frozen feeder Suppliers in PA

I tried about a year ago to contact them about ordering bulk rodents but my emails went ignored. Their website is also very buggy and confusing.

It would be advisable that, in the future, you make these business inquiries on the BOI. You're more likely to get a wider range of replies then on here (as well as run searches) as that is its purpose.

Thanks. I will probably be going to Hamburg on 8/1. Are there any reputable suppliers ususally there?

I don't frequent Hamburg. The venue is filthy and I despise how they cram so many vendors into such a small space. I've gotten quality rodents from the dark haired guy with glasses (I don't remember his name) at shows I have attended in Maryland. He might also attend Hamburg.

The "Harrisburg" show is actually in Carlisle and replaced the Central Pennsylvania Reptile Expo as it's at the same venue. I won't attend that one on principle because of one of the promoters and how the show came about...If you'd like to know in detail, PM me...I'm not about to get into it on a forum. :)

My suggestions has always been the Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show. I haven't gotten to it the past two years, but in years previous, it was a GREAT show and I thoroughly looked forward to it every year. Maybe this year! :)

All of Rick's shows (Havre De Grace, Richmond, Manassas) are tiny, but if you're just after rodents, I know the guy I purchased rodents from goes to them. You might also luck into some pretty neat finds this time of year.

I know there's a Pittsburgh show, but I've never been to it...Maybe someone else could chime in about that one?

Depending on how many rodents you need, I have a guy that delivers to me that I might be able to get you into contact with. Orders would have to probably be pretty decent in size for him to even consider it though.

I do not need that many. I am in the process of purchasing my first corn. Do you have any male hatchlings? Not sure what I want. I guess I will when I see it.

I don't know how far you are from me, but I have a buttload of peach fuzzies and fuzzies and put in orders through rodentpro with my neighbor if you ever want in on a group order.

I won't have Cornsnake eggs start to hatch until the end of the month. I'll have Diffusion, Granite, Diffusion Stripe, Granite Stripe, Ghost Stripe and Snow Stripe this year...I think that's it. I'll tell you what though...If you come to me for a hatchling (if anything peaks your interest), I can see you get a supply of frozen thawed for it from my supplier without the bulk order. I can just add on to my order one month and when you get the snake you can get the rodents too.

The gentlemen Steph (triplemoons) is talking about. I have his card with his phone #. Shoot me a pm and I will send it to ya. But he does also do the hamburg show.

Back