• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2012 Lowbelly breeding season has started!

carol

Down with the sickness
Well I woke the kids up a little later than usual this year, but I guess they don't care. Today I put a few together just for shiggles, I never would have imagined I'd get an actual hook up.....

Attachments

• IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 326
Such stunning snakes! :) Without a doubt, you have the best miamis I've ever seen. May I ask, will you be producing any more of your beautiful thick bordered miamis and miami motleys this year?

Awesome :D I will keep my eye out for updates on those pairings then :) I'm assuming Patrick/ballpiefun will be doing another Corn Run this year, are you planning on taking part? I would absolutely love a pair of your miamis :)

As soon as I figure them out! LOL. This pair was a no brainer but I really didn't expect them to jook up alreay!

Wow, they are both gorgeous! The babies will be so stunning. I keep coming back to this thread so I can keep looking at these gorgeous creatures.

Thanks! And yes there will be more Zombie heads and I am finally *almost* ready to sell some of my 2011 Zombie heads. :)

Thanks! And yes there will be more Zombie heads and I am finally *almost* ready to sell some of my 2011 Zombie heads. :)

oohhh I hope some might be on the corn run to the uk, via patrick. Also looking forward to your price list :)

2012 CORN RUN

Hi Carol

Here we go again !!!

Please let me have details of your expected pairings as soon as possible so that I can start distributing them to my client base in the UK and Europe.

I will PM you my new e-mail address as the old one (ballpiefun@btinternet) was hacked and as a result was closed down.

Cheers
Patrick.

AVAILABILITY & PRICES

Hi Carol

When will you be in a position to supply me with a complete list of what you expect to have available this year? It is not a vibrant market out there so it is important not to delay in getting the word out on the street.

Cheers
Patrick.

Thanks Nanci for letting me know about this post, and yes email is the best way to get ahold of me.

I was really hoping to have a list by last week, but I am running behind again. I do have a list of the 33 clutches currently in the incubator. I will try and turn that into an expected list with in the week, we'll see if the time gods let me.

Thanks Nanci for letting me know about this post, and yes email is the best way to get ahold of me.

I was really hoping to have a list by last week, but I am running behind again. I do have a list of the 33 clutches currently in the incubator. I will try and turn that into an expected list with in the week, we'll see if the time gods let me.

Hi Carol

I have sent you details of my new email address.

Let me know if I can give you any administrative support.

Cheers
Patrick.

Back