CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Low diffusion Fire progression.

Old 01-01-2015, 03:27 PM   #21
hypnoctopus
She's looking great! Her head color is really starting to fill in.

Old 01-01-2015, 04:10 PM   #22
albertagirl
Thank you! Yes it is, she has almost no white left other than her belly. She's also actually just a little darker/redder than these pictures look, the flash seems to really bring out the orange, but without it the color quality is even worse. What I wouldn't give for a sunny day!! :P

Old 02-21-2015, 11:21 PM   #23
albertagirl
Update: Raven has now entered me into the bite club... well Relic did it first, but that was a feeding error. This was just a straight up "I've decided that everything is food all the time" strike. She used to come out and say hello when I was in the room, now she comes out and tracks my every movement as if I am a giant mouse. She has also taken to rattling her tail at me, but only while or immediately after eating. Little turkey. Other than that she is still a sweetheart, and just had another shed this week, so more pictures are coming. She sheds twice as often as the others... not sure if that's normal, but she seems perfectly healthy otherwise.

Old 02-22-2015, 01:05 PM   #24
albertagirl
As promised, pictures of the latest shed. Two with flash, two without. She's about 40 grams now.

Name:  rave 6.0 resized.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  192.6 KB

Name:  rave 6.2 resized.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  247.8 KB

Name:  rave 6.4 resized.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  rave 6.5 resized.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  179.1 KB

Old 02-22-2015, 01:41 PM   #25
Zeina
I loveeeeee the colors, especially against the tree bark- Beautiful!

Old 02-22-2015, 04:38 PM   #26
albertagirl
Thank you Zeina!

Old 06-21-2015, 12:58 PM   #27
albertagirl
Raven has had a few more sheds. Not as much change from one to the next anymore, but I think she's gained a little more color since I last posted, so here is an update. My photographer friend should be taking some nicer ones soon, but I got impatient so these are cell phone pics taken out in the sun. No fancy backgrounds. Sorry!

Name:  June 20_1.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  136.5 KB

Name:  June 20_5.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  180.1 KB

Old 06-21-2015, 01:36 PM   #28
Jessicat
Awesome!! By the time she reaches adult hood I think she'll be fairly bright and a somewhat solid color. Looks like she may be more orange than red, but I think she'll "blend" more and more as she grows.

I had a pair of 1.1 Diffuseds that didn't display a lot of diffusion when they were hatched out. As they grew though their color filled in a lot. The female turned into a stunning Bloodred with color to match. The male was more orange but his sides did blend together as he aged.

Old 06-21-2015, 05:06 PM   #29
Nanci
Wow- look at all that color that has come in!!

Old 06-21-2015, 07:21 PM   #30
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicat View Post
Awesome!! By the time she reaches adult hood I think she'll be fairly bright and a somewhat solid color. Looks like she may be more orange than red, but I think she'll "blend" more and more as she grows.

I had a pair of 1.1 Diffuseds that didn't display a lot of diffusion when they were hatched out. As they grew though their color filled in a lot. The female turned into a stunning Bloodred with color to match. The male was more orange but his sides did blend together as he aged.
That's good news! She does look very orange in bright light, I don't know if it's possible but it's almost like her saddles are fading while the background color is intensifying. I wonder if they'll meet in the middle somewhere? Or maybe it just looks like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Wow- look at all that color that has come in!!
Thanks Nanci. I don't think she has any white left at all, except a tiny bit down the middle of her belly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google