CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread for my Lava Opal!

Old 02-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
Zeina
Smile Progression thread for my Lava Opal!

Today's the day!
He finally arrived, I was like a little kid running around the house waiting lol

This is my 2014 Lava Opal male from the wonderful Stephen Roylance.
Steve was absolutely wonderful with the whole process, from me contacting him to deciding on a snake to answering all my questions to keeping in touch to him arriving- Everything was fantastic and smooth and I couldn't be happier!

Little man came right out onto my hand, was not scared or flighty at all- My very manly boyfriend, pictured, held him and he was a cool cucumber lol.
I am so very pleased with this little baby, I am in love. He has these gorgeous little white bands you can't really see, and since he is almost the color of my skin, pale lol it's hard to photograph him on me :P All in all, I am a lucky girl because this snake is GORGEOUS.

So here are his first photos!
He's now settled into his little hide and is in a dark, warm spot in his new house.

Thank you Mr. Roylance!

Old 02-24-2015, 02:09 PM   #2
Nanci
Very nice!

Old 02-24-2015, 06:54 PM   #3
Zeina
Thank you Nanci!
I'm really excited to have him - He's stunning.

Old 02-24-2015, 08:04 PM   #4
DuxorW
Awesome! Can't wait to see pics as he grows.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:18 PM   #5
Zeina
Don't you worry, I'll be sure to get them on here.
He's going to be breathtaking as an adult!

Old 02-25-2015, 12:51 PM   #6
Zeina
I wanted to share these photos taken by Steve Roylance- The first one is from his hatchling thread, the day my itty man popped out of his tiny house.
And the next couple are the more recent photos he sent me while we were working out shipping details and I was constantly bugging him with questions.

I thought these were important to have in my new baby's progression thread =)

If you couldn't guess, I am beyond excited lol

Old 02-25-2015, 02:34 PM   #7
Bullelk
Very nice choice! Beautiful

Old 02-25-2015, 03:10 PM   #8
Zeina
Thank you! He's so beautiful- and already spoiled rotten. I'm really excited to see him grow and change.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:26 PM   #9
Jereme
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
Awesome! Can't wait to see pics as he grows.
I second that!

Old 02-25-2015, 06:55 PM   #10
Zeina
Well, you guys already know anything from Steve is going to be insanely gorgeous lol but I will make sure to put plenty of updates as he grows. This is soooo exciting for me!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google