CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread for my Lava Opal!

Old 04-17-2015, 01:21 PM   #31
Zeina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
Beautiful, can't wait to see how he progresses!
Thank you!
Me too, I'm like wanting him to stay in baby stage because he so damn cute, but I want to see him as an adult lol

Old 05-06-2015, 01:09 AM   #32
Zeina
Cool

So here's cranky man!
I am changing his name from Orion to something else- My boyfriend and I are debating between evil villain names.
As his personality has come out more and more, we realize Orion is not really sticking nor does it describe him in any way lol I have been playing around with the names "Ultron" and "Vision" as well as "Loki" and "Joker"

However, while the debate goes on, here are some post shed photos of my grump!
(Feel free to submit badass villain names too!)

Old 05-06-2015, 02:17 AM   #33
Zeina
I just noticed in his photos you can see Seamus creeping in the background under his log lol I love my boys.

Old 05-20-2015, 01:38 AM   #34
Zeina
Talking Finally!

I was freakin' FINALLY able to get my cranky man to stay in one spot long enough for some good photos!!!

After a looooooong debate, we have decided to rename Orion- *Drum Roll*

Tom Marvolo Riddle! (Obviously, Lord Voldemort =P) His personality just fits the villain persona... So, here are some post shed-and-fed photos of Tom- He's finally getting thicker and getting a little bit of sinew. He's so stunning, I could look at him all day <3

Old 05-20-2015, 02:04 AM   #35
Zeina
He's a lot pinker in person, but the camera has a really hard time capturing that lol I love the bands he has- He has like a purplish hue to him as well <3

Old 05-20-2015, 07:12 PM   #36
Zeina
His scales look SO awesome up close!

Old 06-03-2015, 02:44 AM   #37
Zeina
Question!

Anyone familiar with this right after a shed?
This is an older picture, but every time he sheds he has these randomly on his body... They don't appear to bother him or anything like that. I'm just wondering WHAT it is lol or what causes it.

Old 06-03-2015, 02:56 AM   #38
Ravenessa
He is beautiful!!! Not sure what is causing that but I have noticed dents in my bigger snakes too at times when I take pictures not as big as yours but like a small dent in the scale..

Old 06-03-2015, 11:36 AM   #39
Zeina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenessa View Post
He is beautiful!!! Not sure what is causing that but I have noticed dents in my bigger snakes too at times when I take pictures not as big as yours but like a small dent in the scale..
Thank you <3
This was his biggest one, after that it's been random clusters of scales on random parts of his body- I mean, it doesn't appear to affect him negatively at all, it just looks weird, and had me a little concerned... It usually goes away after a couple weeks.
I just didn't know if anyone was like "Oh yeah this happens because...." lol but he's healthy and happy, and that's what I care about!

Old 06-06-2015, 10:37 PM   #40
Zeina
New DSLR!

So I could hardly wait to get the battery charged and snap photos on my new DSLR- Just the first photo had me blown away!!

Now, these pics are far from perfect or professional, but I am just amazed that the auto function looks this good, and all I had to do was push a button!
I'm learning how to remove and snap on lenses, all the functions, watching DVDs and videos and reading the manuals- it's incredible.

So, since today was feeding day, I decided to let Tom be my test subject!
(Seamus is in shed and VERY cranky :P)

I hope to get many more once the boys have shed and digested. I cannot wait to try this outside.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google