CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Eve - Cape african house snake

Old 05-22-2017, 04:42 PM   #61
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
P.S. I love the pic in the hood or sleeve. Clyde always tries to climb up my sleeve. I can remember a month ago holding him and his racing up my sleeve as we waited in the exam room for the vet. I got him back out without taking off my shirt but I was afraid there for a moment. AWKWARD!
Hood... She also really likes to crawl through my hair, which always kind of freaks me out, because it tickles so much and I am way too ticklish for that.

That does sound awkward! My dog vet, no problem, I'd just whip off my shirt! LOL. My reptile vet... nope. Wouldn't happen. Hahahah

Thanks. I thought that picture was too cute not to share. :P

Old 05-24-2017, 09:33 PM   #62
Magdalen
Wow she is pretty! I can't wait for my boy to get bigger. Right now he's a tiny noodle.

Old 05-24-2017, 11:28 PM   #63
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
Wow she is pretty! I can't wait for my boy to get bigger. Right now he's a tiny noodle.
Thank you! They're so fun when they're a little bit bigger. When she was little I was always scared to lose her because she was so darn fast, and so darn tiny!

Old 05-25-2017, 09:52 PM   #64
Magdalen
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
Thank you! They're so fun when they're a little bit bigger. When she was little I was always scared to lose her because she was so darn fast, and so darn tiny!

How long did it take for Eve to stop being so jumpy? I've never had to tame a snake before, so I'm not sure what to expect haha. Other than he's jumpy and fast.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:49 AM   #65
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
How long did it take for Eve to stop being so jumpy? I've never had to tame a snake before, so I'm not sure what to expect haha. Other than he's jumpy and fast.
I'd say after a couple of weeks she started to slow down, and after about a month or so, I started to feel more confident with her. It really didn't take long but those first few weeks were a little stressful. I handled her over a catch box until I was sure I wouldn't lose her so that helped me stay more relaxed in the beginning.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google