CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

"Orange" morph corns

Old 07-05-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
chris68
"Orange" morph corns

Amel + Buf make an "Orange". The female is also a Tessera. Both are het Dilute, Motley an Anery A

Old 07-05-2018, 10:21 PM   #2
Frank Pinello
I like the tessera version.

Old 07-05-2018, 10:54 PM   #3
chris68
I like them too, and a lot of people seem to really like them. I can shoot for 4 or more gene kids with tessera in the mix from them, plus breed the female to one of these to start some Buf Okeetee tessera's, Buf RO's, etc. Should keep me busy for a few years hehe...

Old 07-06-2018, 09:50 AM   #4
waldo
Love the okeetee

Old 07-06-2018, 09:47 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Beautiful!

Old 07-15-2018, 11:22 AM   #6
Ninabeena
I absolutely love the orange so beautiful.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:18 AM   #7
Weda737
Okay, I've been wondering this for years! I have an orange girl, bred her to my snow. Had all snow babies and orange amels like her. Except for one little red one I named sunburn. I didn't think she was creamsicle, there had to be more to it.

Old 07-25-2018, 05:23 AM   #8
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weda737 View Post
Okay, I've been wondering this for years! I have an orange girl, bred her to my snow. Had all snow babies and orange amels like her. Except for one little red one I named sunburn. I didn't think she was creamsicle, there had to be more to it.
That would indicate that she is an Amel, het for Anery. Do you have photos of her and the babies?

Old 07-25-2018, 05:55 AM   #9
Weda737
I'll have to upload them. I'm just curious about her being orange instead of the red amels I'm used to seeing. And the majority of her offspring have been orange aside from snows and the one little red guy.

Old 07-25-2018, 10:02 AM   #10
Twolunger
I've seen orange amels for sale in my area. I didn't ask who produced them, or where they originated, but they certainly looked good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google