CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Amel gene has been fussy for me.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:50 PM   #1
dthbhk
Question Amel gene has been fussy for me.

Has anyone else found stuff with the Amel gene to be fussy. 2nd year in a row doing Butter's and Gold Dusts. Gold Dusts eating like champs, Butters are being a pain in the but. I did a clutch of Fire's and Ultramel Blood Reds also. Ultramels eating awesome, Fire's are being fussy. All my other clutches are eating awesome.
Thanks in advance.

Old 11-21-2016, 07:11 AM   #2
NiklasTyreso
No, I have never seen or heard of problems with amels.

Sometimes things happens by chance that makes us think there is a pattern, when it was just several things with small probability happening together the same time.

Old 11-21-2016, 10:47 PM   #3
dthbhk
I'm going to start my Saphron project next season. Too see if I can break the cycle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google