CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

New years babies

Old 01-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #31
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Beatty View Post
Really? Hatching on 1-1-13, convenient. Let me know if you get any more extreme reverse okeetees this year. Both of the females I got from you were picky feeders and died.
Wow! Amazing you never mentioned anything about them being picky and dieing. Iv'e never had a single problem with any that I sold, or kept myself. Sorry to hear that now.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #32
Walter Smith
Well, the one I got from you Steve is doing EXCELLENT !!
I love that she is developing the greenish coloration too. Hope you don't mind, here is a coulpe shots of her.

BTW, that is a 6in deli cup she is just about filling, not a 8oz. hatchling deli

Roylance Extreme Okeetee

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 01-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #33
steve roylance
Quote:
Really? Hatching on 1-1-13, convenient. Let me know if you get any more extreme reverse okeetees this year. Both of the females I got from you were picky feeders and died.
I sold them to you against my better judgement, and I was told from another breeder that you would pull this, but I went ahead and sold them to you any way. Your e- mails were VERY rude and cocky and I really shouldn't have went through with the transaction.
If you wanna play this game we'll do it, and I'll post all of our E-mails from the sale of those animals on the BOI! Do you wanna go there???

Old 01-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #34
5 Star Serpents
Walter, that ERO female is absolutely to die for!!! I can't wait to get my stuff once it all hatches...this made me even more excited than I already was

Old 01-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #35
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Walter, that ERO female is absolutely to die for!!! I can't wait to get my stuff once it all hatches...this made me even more excited than I already was
Thanks, that's a Roylance product. You can't go wrong with Steve's snakes. I've known Steve for years and he produces some AMAZING corns.
Matter of fact, here is another one that I proudly own from Steve.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 01-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #36
5 Star Serpents
Walter...My keyboard may stop working soon from the drool LOL! WOW!!! So beautiful!!!

Old 01-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #37
Ryan Beatty
Hey man I'm just saying what happened. They did fine for a while and then the females got picky on me. The male is doing great and looking awesome, on weanlings already. Thought we had buried the hatchet on this? I'd like to know who this other breeder is that's bad mouthing me. I've got a solid reputation and many can back me up on this.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #38
crotalis40741
This really isn't the place for this, this is a pic thread not a BOI!!

Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #39
steve roylance
Walter, thanks!!! They are looking great!

Here are some new ones I just took of Extreme R.Os that are hatching now

Old 01-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #40
Tom Tuttle
Quote:
Thought we had buried the hatchet on this?
Wow! I hope Steve can get the chainsaw out of his back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalis40741 View Post
This really isn't the place for this, this is a pic thread not a BOI!!
Agreed! Slimey move Ryan.

BTW: Walter congratz on picking up a couple really STUNNING animals!
Kudos to Steve for producing them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google