CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Starting a progression thread for my female corn

Old 09-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
spazhime
Starting a progression thread for my female corn

I've been asked to begin a progression thread for my baby corn, Dante. Here are some pictures of her the day I brought her home from the breeder(She wasn't shipped, I picked her up from the breeder who lives down the road) I don't know her age, but I am guessing 2-3 weeks old.

Old 09-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
NH93
Pretty little thing

Old 09-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
The Cat
Are there photos on this? If there are they aren't showing up....
I'll check up on this thread, your snake is adorable.

Old 09-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
AliCat37
The photos show up for me, they're just huge!
Pretty baby

Old 09-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
spazhime
The photos are up, but might be too big for you to see Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll add more here in a few days

Old 09-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #6
spazhime
Got a few more pictures of her, I still love her markings

Old 09-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
Justine66
..just you wait! She looks just lime my little male classic did when I got him,

You think you like her markings now wait until they start to fire up!
Take LOTS of pics of her as the wee thing she is now cause in about 8 months time she's gunna be a whole new snake!

I still look back at sirius' baby pictures and can't believe just how much he's changed!
he went from the light brown and dark maroon that you see on yours to bright orange, yellow, and a beautiful deep red!

I'm sorry I blabed on and on.. but Im excited for you, I thinks classics are under appreciated compared to other colour morphs.. I just love them though, they go through an amazing colour change!

Old 09-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #8
spazhime
Oh how exciting! I didn't know that they change that much. I love to hear about other peoples snakes, so it's quite fine if you 'blab'

Old 09-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #9
Justine66
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazhime View Post
Oh how exciting! I didn't know that they change that much. I love to hear about other peoples snakes, so it's quite fine if you 'blab'
lol I don't really think anyone that's new to snakes thinks they change that much! I know that I didn't think that they did, but like I said you'll end up with something tottaly different from the little worm your obsessed with now.. lol

I have some photos on my page in my albums if you wanna check out my classic male, they all look so different from one another.. but all of them are gorgeous.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #10
spazhime
I looked, and they are all so pretty! I love the red guy you have <3

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google