CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

New Year's babies part II

Old 12-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #41
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
Somehow I thought you might like this one. Anyone know if they've been produced???
It's a FIRST...........as far as I know anyway.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #42
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
It's a FIRST...........as far as I know anyway.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!
Sweeeet!!!

Old 12-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #43
djmagley
Very nice!!!!!

Old 12-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #44
5 Star Serpents
Ok. Where to start..
1) Cinder Tessie clutch results... Lame! I'm sorry to hear that. I would call Murphy bad names but I don't want to make him angry with me, he's certainly not being very cool right now.
2) I adore anything Sunkissed, every day. And Okeetee's so I'm lovin those babies
3) Congrats on the Firemint, while we both know white snakes just aren't my thing, I really do look forward to seeing it after a shed or 2.
4) Thank you for the pic fix...it probably won't last so try not to make a habit of losing your mind jk

Old 12-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #45
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmagley View Post
Very nice!!!!!
Thanks Dave!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Ok. Where to start..
1) Cinder Tessie clutch results... Lame! I'm sorry to hear that. I would call Murphy bad names but I don't want to make him angry with me, he's certainly not being very cool right now.
2) I adore anything Sunkissed, every day. And Okeetee's so I'm lovin those babies
3) Congrats on the Firemint, while we both know white snakes just aren't my thing, I really do look forward to seeing it after a shed or 2.
4) Thank you for the pic fix...it probably won't last so try not to make a habit of losing your mind jk
Haha, thanks Terri, I'll try and keep it together. At least for a little while.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #46
steve roylance
Creamsicles

Sulfur and Ultramel Blood

Tessera (Het Cinder Lava)

Ice and Icicle (Snow Lava)

Old 12-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #47
5 Star Serpents
Look it's a Canadian snake...cause we really need more ice Very nice, diggin all the Lava stuff!

Old 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM   #48
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Look it's a Canadian snake...cause we really need more ice Very nice, diggin all the Lava stuff!
Yes you do Thanks!!!

Old 12-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #49
LRDJ
Oh boy!!... can't wait to see that Icicle after shed. Congratulations or Congrats 3500 times/per egg that hatch....LOL..

Orlando

Old 12-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #50
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRDJ View Post
Oh boy!!... can't wait to see that Icicle after shed. Congratulations or Congrats 3500 times/per egg that hatch....LOL..

Orlando
LMAO! Thanks Orlando

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google