CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

SRCORNS.COM Hatchling Thread (2015)

Old 08-30-2015, 03:06 PM   #21
DuxorW
My girl from Steve is getting a tiny amount of green but I would love one like the one pictured above! Reminds me of a bubblegum ratsnake.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:10 PM   #22
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicat View Post
The last three pictured are ROs. As for the saddles, from what I've witnessed, it seems to be the luck of the draw.. some Reverse Okeetees just develop the green saddles over time. I didn't see any indication of Green saddles until my girl was probably 2 years old or so.

I'm sure Steve will be able to offer more info.
Thanks, I really am not sure what is causing some to look green? Be nice if someone could figure it out!

Old 08-30-2015, 03:11 PM   #23
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
My girl from Steve is getting a tiny amount of green but I would love one like the one pictured above! Reminds me of a bubblegum ratsnake.
Cool!

Yeah, it does look similar.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:17 PM   #24
Pogie
So is that last photo of a common color of reverse okeetee (the really bright orange and white one)? Sorry for the questions lol. But I'm just going by what colors I like. Drat, I only wanted one snake for a pet other than the baby one I have now. I gotta make up my mind before yours hatch lolol. Unless I set up another tank...I hate picking just one

Old 08-30-2015, 03:22 PM   #25
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogie View Post
So is that last photo of a common color of reverse okeetee (the really bright orange and white one)? Sorry for the questions lol. But I'm just going by what colors I like. Drat, I only wanted one snake for a pet other than the baby one I have now. I gotta make up my mind before yours hatch lolol. Unless I set up another tank...I hate picking just one
Yes, I get those in every clutch, however as metioned the borders can turn green without notice. If the time comes and you wanted one I could try and pick out one I think will have the whitest borders.

Old 08-31-2015, 07:47 AM   #26
steve roylance
I'm convinced some type of red modifying gene is floating around in my Sunkissed line.

Sunkissed (RedCoat)?

Old 08-31-2015, 07:48 AM   #27
steve roylance
Tesseras (PH Sunkissed)

Old 08-31-2015, 08:16 AM   #28
DuxorW
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
I'm convinced some type of red modifying gene is floating around in my Sunkissed line.[/b]
Can't complain about that! Do you think that's what made that ridiculous sunkissed lava hatchling on your website so...magenta looking?

Old 08-31-2015, 08:20 AM   #29
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
Can't complain about that! Do you think that's what made that ridiculous sunkissed lava hatchling on your website so...magenta looking?
Not at all!!

I think for sure that's what it was. I'm hoping to see more of those.

Old 08-31-2015, 08:25 AM   #30
DuxorW
If you do and decide you're willing to part with any, let me know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google