• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Go girls!

Nellie, my 'lookatee', thick borders but still not bright enough IMO

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 6a.JPG
    6a.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 186
Lola - hopefully some of her bronzing shows up on the 'climb up the arm shop'

Attachments

• 13a.JPG
    13a.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 14a.JPG
    14a.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 19a.JPG
    19a.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 180
Tula_Montage said:
Pearl is one of the prettiest darkest boldest granites I have ever seen.
Thanks Elle! I am actually suprised how dark she is compared to the others I've seen pictures of

Noe..gr said:
What a lovely white sausage! :grin01:
I know! I'm wondering if she thinks she's a royal python, she hasn't got the elegant build of the other corns here! :grin01:

She ate in blue and just shed tonight, my lovely blood baby, Polly Lane. She wrestled her pinky out of the tub just like Sundance used to do!

Attachments

• 19a.JPG
    19a.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 24a.JPG
    24a.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 156
jazzgeek said:
Sheesh, Janine! When did you start bowing to political correctness? ;)

regards,
jazz
Oh darn! I let that slip out in a moment of weakness! GRANITE, GRANITE, GRANITE!

Hey Janine, Terrific pics thx.

Question for ya, I noticed a scale on the first couple of pics ya have......Being a new kid to all this......is this when ya weigh your babies? And, what kind of scale do ya use? As far as the weight limit of the scale.
Thanks again.

The Knight said:
Hey Janine, Terrific pics thx.

Question for ya, I noticed a scale on the first couple of pics ya have......Being a new kid to all this......is this when ya weigh your babies? And, what kind of scale do ya use? As far as the weight limit of the scale.
Thanks again.
It's just a digital kitchen scale I bought in a Woolworths' store, from the kitchen department. It weighs up to 2kg/5pounds, and has a tare function. This means you put the tub on the scale, zero it, then add snake. I also weigh the mousicles when I seperate them into freezer bags. (For some reason my boys were a bit squeamish about it, but they've got used to seeing me with 100 dead mice to sort through now)

Cool, thanks for the info.

Ha, yeah, hear ya on the mice thingy, my daughter wasn't to keen on the idea of having frozen pinkies in the freezer, but it's sort of a novelty now...hehehehe

Back