• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Go girls!

It's chopped barley straw, (Russel Rabbit). I have no suppliers of aspen anywhere nearby, only reptibark and beech chips. The chopped straw is nice and fluffy, resists mould and is good for burrowing. I've been using it for about 18 months now

Thanks Wayne. I'm sure there'll be more added! I'm able so far to resist caramel and lavender based morphs, but I need more stripes/mots/amels.

Freshly shed and caught taking a dip in her water bowl, Annie Oakley

Attachments

• 21a.JPG
    21a.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 23a.JPG
    23a.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 29a.JPG
    29a.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 128
Shed and fed, Polly Lane, my little Bronx beauty

Attachments

• 160a.JPG
    160a.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 164a.JPG
    164a.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 167a.JPG
    167a.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 130
You may need shades on for this; Sundance, 06 normal corn

Attachments

• 24a.JPG
    24a.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 26a.JPG
    26a.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 29a.JPG
    29a.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 126
Had the big girls out today, Pearl, Lola, Nellie, Annie.

Attachments

• 51a.JPG
    51a.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 123
  • 49a.JPG
    49a.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 32a.JPG
    32a.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 31a.JPG
    31a.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 121
And still growing! Still don't think Nellie's going to get quite bright enough, so I might pair her with my big anery to test for hets

Pearl, Lola and Nellie. I think if all three lay, that'll be enough to deal with! I'm probably going to only ever want to deal with 3 or 4 breedings a year until I persuade the boys to move out to give me more room!

LOL I think 1 or 2 corn clutches is more than enough for me... and I want to give the females one year on, one year off sort of thing. Potentially over 100 hatchlings (if they double clutch) for you Janine... good luck LOL!

I'll be hoping they don't double-clutch. If I have too many potential hatchlings I would consider not incubating second clutch eggs, rather than get swamped .

It makes sense to me, like when I've read 'HELPMY SANKE IS PREGNANT, WHAT DO I DO?' threads, the answer of throwing away eggs you may not be able to find homes for seems more humane than incubating them. I know I've got a guaranteed market for smallish numbers of babies. If I went crazy and expanded too fast, that'd mean harsh decisions further on.:shrugs:

Back