• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

heres me and monty
DSC01484.jpg

Better be careful sticking your tongue out at snakes..
I know someone who has a boa and he stuck his tongue out at it and the boa bit his tongue..plus he had a tongue ring ;)
Can imagine how bad that must've hurt..Haha

Brizzle said:
I know someone who has a boa and he stuck his tongue out at it and the boa bit his tongue..plus he had a tongue ring ;)

I've just tried to imaginethat and within a few seconds realised I didn't want to know what it feels like, lol. Ouch.

Yaaaaayyy!!!! Finally got my pics from my phone onto my computer. :cheers:

Here's Atreyu and me.

Attachments

• 050407_15151.jpg
    050407_15151.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,035
  • 050407_16141.jpg
    050407_16141.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 050407_16211.jpg
    050407_16211.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,043
ReptileMama4 said:
Ok, this thing's really messin' with me :crazy02:. I guess I actually did have 3 pics in the first post :bang:. Ah well.

lol, not to worry. cheers for sharing.

Tongue

Brizzle said:

I can definitely see that happening--when I stick my tongue out at Isha, he starts going toward it. Maybe it's because the only other warm pink things that he knows are pinkies...either way...I stopped sticking my tongue out! :)

That tongue ring is awesome. I don't always like them on people, but that one looks great!

Here is me and my biggest corn. :crazy02:
HandleMay-05.jpg

This burmese phase was about 100Lbs and close to 14 feet in this picture.

if that a burmese phase corn i hope the burm was the female! I couldn't imagine you normal corn laying those eggs!

Marcel Poots said:
Here is me and my biggest corn.
This burmese phase was about 100Lbs and close to 14 feet in this picture.

Yikes! I love the big snakes, but I still don't think I'd want one in my house that could eat me for lunch. :sidestep:

Cool pic. :cool:

My son and I with our male candycane

I took some snakes to my son's preschool today and took a couple shots before putting them away. Of course he is taking the pics of me, not too bad for a 3 yr. old.

Attachments

• HPIM1464.JPG
    HPIM1464.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 986
  • HPIM1460.JPG
    HPIM1460.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 986
  • HPIM1466.JPG
    HPIM1466.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 990
Sorry but the only other mugshot I have is of me with devil (gecko) eyes eating Deans dog... Literally. Oh and a boa wraped round my neck :p

Back