CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

crested gecko ?s

Old 08-08-2005, 09:05 AM   #41
Hurley
Hey guys, who has real high high contrast fires or harlequins and who has nice dalmations, any idea?

(Specifically the ones with the almost black sides and really bright dorsal colors.)

Old 08-08-2005, 03:44 PM   #42
kenster
Hurley, how ya been?

most of my geckos have come from Alex Hue
http://www.alexhuereptiles.com/Geckos/crested.html

These guys also have some very nice cresties
http://www.pangeareptile.com/

Let me think who else, Sircat from this site has a bunch of them as well, I have a few of her babies. Anthony Capetto (sp) also has some nice ones, sorry too lazy to look up the URL

oh BTW the male i have for you is eating great..I'll try to get some pics this week

Old 08-08-2005, 11:15 PM   #43
Hurley
Yeah, I've been drooling over Anthony's geckos on his site. Nice stuff. I've read Pangea's site and they have some nice projects, too. I really want a super high contrast harlequin with the white dorsal markings and black sides...preferably with a red background. Something along these lines, but harlequin instead of fire, with more black sides and more white (contrast) on the dorsal tail. No, I'm not picky...if you can make it have white pin striping and dalmation spots, I'd be all over it.

(note, this is NOT my picture, it's a photo from the crestie forum, but I wanted to give an idea of what I'm talking about)

Old 08-08-2005, 11:16 PM   #44
Hurley
Oh, and cool about the male. His girlfriend is waiting.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:27 PM   #45
kenster
That is a sweet crestie, I'll keep my eyes out for you. And yes it is a good thing you're not too picky

Look for pics of the males either tomorrow or wednesday, tonight is feeding so it all depends on how late i'm up if I'll have enough time tomorrow to take pics....

Old 08-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #46
kenster
Here is another URL that you may want to check out
http://www.crestedlady.com/index.html

Old 08-08-2005, 11:34 PM   #47
Hurley
LOL, yep, been there, too. What do you think I am, an amateur?

Yeah, I've been hitting all the crestie sites, lurking on and off for the last 6 months. Hehhee. That picture I showed is the closest I've seen to what I want. My eyes are crossed from looking through photo galleries. I must say, though, the black ones with almost white dorsums (no red) are hot, too.

You know me, just make sure there isn't any yellow involved.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google