CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello...newbie here.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:50 PM   #1
Daveburton
Hello...newbie here.

Hello fellow snake lovers... I am new to this forum and do not have a corn snake yet, but I am seriously considering one. I have had a bearded dragon, chameleon, gecko in the past plus other small animals such as rats and hamsters. I am just gathering information at this stage. Looking to possibly get a snake after the first of the year. I have been to a Reptile Show and saw many different morphs there. One of my favorite are the Candy Cane morphs and the albino reds mix. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:31 PM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. I am also a big fan of the candy canes. If you scroll down to the member's blogs you will find Nanci's Snickersnake blog, which has excellent posts on caring for corn snakes.

Old 12-03-2018, 03:05 PM   #3
DeuceRon
Welcome Dave! You've found probably one of the best places to come for great info and good conversation. All the best sir

Old 01-18-2019, 08:11 AM   #4
Brent36
Hey. My name is Brent. I'm new to the forum. Nice to meet you.

Old 01-18-2019, 01:28 PM   #5
Zincubus
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 01-18-2019, 02:31 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Welcome! It's great to see new members here!

I'm hoping to produce some Candy Cane's and Candy Cane Tessera's this year (if the female Miami Tessera proves to be het for Amel).

The search function should help you find answers to all/most of your questions. If you have trouble, feel free to ask!

Old 01-19-2019, 01:16 AM   #7
SnakeCreations
Hi there and welcome

-Tonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google