CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

My first official breeding season!!

Old 05-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
neiman07
looking good!
this is our first year breeding our corns also =] cant wait to see your bebes when they get here!

Old 05-20-2011, 12:21 PM   #12
Asbit
Congrats on your first year breeding and here is hoping the best for all of your clutches. I too am in my first year breeding and so far have only had one hook up, which got me 10 beautiful pearly whites in the middle of the night last night!! What a great good morning surprise from my girl!!

Old 05-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #13
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich333 View Post
Congrats on your Breedings/clutchs!!! wow!! is it just me?? or is there alot of 'first timers" this year? (myself included).
I think you are right there is a lot more this year. Last year I felt like I was the only newbie asking retarded questions but maybe it was because I was new to the forum as well.

Were all of Kaela's slugs? There are a couple that looked good in the picture.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #14
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by neiman07 View Post
looking good!
this is our first year breeding our corns also =] cant wait to see your bebes when they get here!
Thanks! You & me both!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbit View Post
Congrats on your first year breeding and here is hoping the best for all of your clutches. I too am in my first year breeding and so far have only had one hook up, which got me 10 beautiful pearly whites in the middle of the night last night!! What a great good morning surprise from my girl!!
Thank you! Much appreciated!
I did not see any of the hookups on the three, but they were obviously busy at some point
congrats on your eggs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmalchow View Post
I think you are right there is a lot more this year. Last year I felt like I was the only newbie asking retarded questions but maybe it was because I was new to the forum as well.

Were all of Kaela's slugs? There are a couple that looked good in the picture.
Yes, Kaela's eggs were all slugs. She was never paired with anyone. She was sold to me as a male, so needless to say, I was surprised when I found eggs in her bin.
Kaela is het Motley & I ended up getting Carol's Miami Motley male, so next year, I am hoping for some Miami Motley's.

I'm on day 56/57 for Mica's clutch, day 52 for Katzen's lone egg, & day 16 on Kaia's clutch sooo close!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #15
rich333
Have they begun to sink in yet??

Old 05-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #16
MysticExotics
Katzen's lone egg did, & has sunken a little more in the last day or so. Her egg is 6 days behind Mica's eggs. One of Mica's eggs dented for about 4 days or so, & recently plumped back up......they're messing with me!!! AH!!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #17
rich333
LOL...it's ALIVE!!!!! (Am I dating myself?)

Old 05-20-2011, 09:17 PM   #18
MysticExotics
LOL I want to go home (from work) & check on the eggs!!

Old 05-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #19
rich333
LOL....I drive home everyday at lunch time....just to check temps! Ok..i'm obsessed...we need Corn Snakes Anonymous!!

Old 05-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #20
MysticExotics
"Pippies anonymous"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google