• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Little Pippies That Could!

first feedings went well. We're batting .500. Dreamweaver & heartbreaker have very strong feeding responses. Black diamond & smoke..not so much. No one else has shed yet.

Thanks for the kind words! I realize it's difficult at best to respond to these posts without pics to refer too. Pics have been taken,will post when i get a chance. Kashmir shed this morning,will try to feed tonight...after i get pics. Dreamweaver & kashmir are blizzard.

nope, problem child was the only one that wasnt a problem! Deuce made a run for it when i slide out his tub......chased him across the room! Carpeted floors and about a foot off the ground...he's ok..was actually striking at me when i got him cornered. Cute lil cuss...fiesty! Kashmir just turned it's nose at the offering. If they refuse...how many days is avg. Before trying again?

thoughts on leaving a pinkie over night? Might pick up an anole this weekend...see if that helps..heck i like the little lizards too....lol

one of the hatchling racks i got from jeff mohr. Added heat tape..wwith a helix..works great. The actual tub is a sandwhich container. Pretty sweet deal really.

Last edited:
I feed my hatchlings once a week, Any more often and I have more refusers. I always leave the pinks in the tub overnight and clean out and mark who refused in the AM. I still have at least one hold out, maybe 2. Will know by the morning, I will be busy after lunch and won;t be home til late so I just fed the slithering crrew :)

Strutter ate a pinkie head...i think that one is the runt. But it was hungry. Cocaine refused. So thats it for the first time thru...4 out of 9 ate right off the bat.

pics will be posted today between 6:30 and 9:00pm today. Sorry for the long wait. Doing all i can.

Smoke.

Ok..first up is smoke..... A Charcoal.

Attachments

• smoke1.JPG
    smoke1.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 89
  • smoke2.JPG
    smoke2.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 90
Black Diamond

Next Up is Black Diamond.

Attachments