• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WSCC's 2015 BREEDING SEASON !!

Hi Walter! I have been emailing you about your Ultramel Candycane and Ultramel Abbott Okeetee. I just happened across your thread here and I'm still just as amazed! You have so many beautiful snakes and amazing pairings. You have done so much for the corn snake world! Still cannot wait for news on the clutches I'm waiting on! :crazy02:

Hi Walter! I have been emailing you about your Ultramel Candycane and Ultramel Abbott Okeetee. I just happened across your thread here and I'm still just as amazed! You have so many beautiful snakes and amazing pairings. You have done so much for the corn snake world! Still cannot wait for news on the clutches I'm waiting on! :crazy02:

Hi Tara, Thanks so much for the kind words !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Well, almost done with laying. 71 clutches so far with 7 females yet to lay.
Waiting on my first clutch to pip and day now !!

Walter

Attachments

• DSCN8457.JPG
    DSCN8457.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN8458.JPG
    DSCN8458.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 88
Very nice Walter! Is this going to be your hatchling thread also?

Thanks Steve !!
Na, I probably post pics. of the hatchlings in either the photo gallery or on my personal forum, not sure which yet :shrugs:
Oh and also on my facebook page.

I'll finish this thread up with my final egg count once they are all laid.

Walter

*faint* That's a whole lot of eggs... and incubating them like that works? is your room warm?

Absolutely, I keep an ambient room temp 79 - 82. With the humidity/condensation inside the incubation box, the temps stay around 82-84 degrees, perfect for hatching corn snake eggs, on average 60-62 days. I've incubated like this for years just fine.

Walter

ahhh yeah, I can see that... I have to turn off my heat mats at times because my ambien is minimum 75 at all times due to I have monitor lizards. They aren't as hardy as the corns... That is awesome though that you can do that!

ahhh yeah, I can see that... I have to turn off my heat mats at times because my ambien is minimum 75 at all times due to I have monitor lizards. They aren't as hardy as the corns... That is awesome though that you can do that!

Yep, no need to spend hundreds of dollars on incubators.

Walter

Absolutely, I keep an ambient room temp 79 - 82. With the humidity/condensation inside the incubation box, the temps stay around 82-84 degrees, perfect for hatching corn snake eggs, on average 60-62 days. I've incubated like this for years just fine.

Walter

Iv'e done the same thing for 24+ years with no problems. I hatch them pretty much the same way maybe a little warmer 82-85 degrees and 55-60 day incubation period.

just wait, now regular people will try and have epic fails!

I just can't wait to see all the babies. or maybe I should take a break when that happens so I don't end up going broker on this hoby!

Back