CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Egg Watch Continues . . .

Old 07-21-2016, 09:58 AM   #131
DLena
I wonder what would happen if you thawed a few, stuck toothpicks in them, and offered them to guests... Or shellacked them into a nice mice necklace??? Lol or, did you ever make those macaroni-covered projects in elementary school , like dish detergent bud vases or picture frames? But with day-old pinkies? You could sell this stuff at reptile shows. I have an extremely snake-negative friend who may end up demoted to "good acquaintance" that I'd buy one for... (evil laugh)

Old 07-21-2016, 10:26 AM   #132
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis1 View Post
BTW, Dollysmom, I did do a little figuring and 100 pinkies should last me around about 1 month or so. Will have to plan the next order in about 3 weeks, give or take. In any case, thanx for compelling me to do some planning in advance, for a change!!
Actually, I was tongue in cheek with that; but with 16 little mouths to feed, 100 go fast! No stale mice in the Axis house for sure!

Old 07-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #133
DLena
Does that mean no extras for art projects? Darn.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:58 PM   #134
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
Actually, I was tongue in cheek with that; but with 16 little mouths to feed, 100 go fast! No stale mice in the Axis house for sure!
Got me there Dollysmom! My eyes were like two pissholes in the snow when I read that!!

It's all good. I figure I'm running on AutoPilot right about now!!

Old 07-21-2016, 01:00 PM   #135
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Does that mean no extras for art projects? Darn.
No worries! I'll save the ones that aren't eaten right away for projects. Can't re-freeze a thawed pink, right?

Old 07-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #136
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis1 View Post
Got me there Dollysmom! My eyes were like two pissholes in the snow when I read that!!

It's all good. I figure I'm running on AutoPilot right about now!!
That's okay Axis. I missed a full paragraph on another thread this morning and asked a bunch of redundant questions.

Talk about eyes like pissholes in the snow!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google