CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Patternless, no belly check havin', whitish pink thingy! (picture heavy)

Old 06-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #21
Weebonilass
I love him! He doesn't have that flayed fish/chicken look that the pink ones tend to have when little. Looking forward to seeing this one grow up

Old 06-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #22
Jay@PJCReptiles
Thanks for all the great replies. I am happy you all approve. It should be interesting watching this one grow up. Then again, who knows, maybe this one will end up on the auction block. Again, thanks for the great replies.
Jay

Old 08-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #23
Jay@PJCReptiles
New Pictures

Hi Everyone,
Decided to have a small photo shoot today outside in the sun. I had to see this one outside in natural light. He has started to color-up a little bit with more whites and you can barely make out the appearance of a pattern on him. It still has absolutely no belly checks at all which is boggling me as there is no Bloodred, Stripe or Motley gene in this snake. Anyway, here is "Powder" outside sun bathing. Thanks for looking and I hope you like.
Jay

Old 08-16-2008, 03:22 PM   #24
ratsncorns
That is one amazing little guy. Congrats, he is stunning! Love those outdoor shots

Old 08-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #25
Noe..gr
He looks amazing!

The natural light pics was the best idea.
Congrats!

Old 08-16-2008, 04:10 PM   #26
torsten
well... genetically it is a lovely snake, but i don't like it at all!

give it black eyes and I'll think about it

Old 08-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #27
Lynnea
I think he's gorgeous! How old are Blizzards before they turn completely white (or as close thereof as possible)?

Old 08-16-2008, 05:08 PM   #28
Mrs InsaneOne
Sweet... loved him before and love him even more now!

Old 08-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #29
Nanci
He's even more gorgeous now! I like his eyes the way they are- perfect. Have you decided what he is, or can you without trials?

Old 08-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #30
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Have you decided what he is, or can you without trials?
Hi Nanci,
I know exactly what he is gentotypically. He is a Snow Phantom, Blizzard Ghost or Amel + Anery + Charcoal + Hypo, whatever you want to call him. He was the product of a pairing between a Ghost het Blizzard x Ghost het Blizzard. I got Ghosts, Hypo Snows, Platinums and this guy in the clutch. He looks absolutely nothing like the Hypo (Coral) Snows so he could be nothing else. Although, the "Powder" name is really sticking in my head.
Jay

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google