CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Patternless, no belly check havin', whitish pink thingy! (picture heavy)

Old 08-16-2008, 08:56 PM   #31
Shiari
He reminds me a bit of how people normally think of "albino"... and is utterly stunning.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #32
PJ@PJCReptiles
Newest Shed from Powder

Still as pink and that shear lacy white covering. He is a very pretty guy.

Thanks for looking,
PJ

Old 09-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #33
Spiderfly
Wow, thanks for posting the new pics. He's really something special!

Old 09-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #34
Nanci
Powder is so cool. I wish I could photograph him with my waterlillies.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:00 PM   #35
PJ@PJCReptiles
Ok Nanci, he can come visit for a photo shoot! Glad you like him. He is a special guy on this end. Maybe we will get a girl someday

PJ

Old 09-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #36
snakemom1961
He appears to have a bit of pattern showing now.He is a very unusual looking little guy. Love seeing the progression of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #37
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
He appears to have a bit of pattern showing now.He is a very unusual looking little guy. Love seeing the progression of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.
I see it too.. very, very light, but there I really like his progression so far.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #38
PtDnsr
You can see the faint pattern there now. It will be interesting to see if belly checkers emerge like the pattern has. Gorgeous either way.

~Katie

Old 09-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #39
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebonilass View Post
I see it too.. very, very light, but there I really like his progression so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PtDnsr View Post
You can see the faint pattern there now. It will be interesting to see if belly checkers emerge like the pattern has. Gorgeous either way.

~Katie
You guys are right. He is starting to show a light pattern. It seems to be bringing itself to light more and more with each shed so far. Who knows what he might just turn out looking like. We will see. However, I have not noticed any belly checks so far. Doesn't mean they aren't there but I just can't see them. They might become mor pronounced as he grows as well. I will continue to post updates of this guy regularly. I am glad you all really like him.
Jay

Old 10-28-2008, 12:02 PM   #40
PJ@PJCReptiles
Powder's new clothes....still no belly checks!

Powder has shed again and trying to get his coloration in a photo is not easy. So here are the newest of my sweet pink boy.

OH, and Nanci, Powder says "Hi Auntie"!

PJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google