CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Blizzard Corn for Cancer Patient

Old 11-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
NannyCloud
Red face Blizzard Corn for Cancer Patient

I have a friend who has cancer and doesn't have a long time to live. She just started a harse type of chemo yesterday and she really wants a pure blizzard corn. Her relatives an I are looking really hard for one. They don't have alot of money to spare so they can't pay huge bucks for it.

It would be nice if it was:
_feeding well
_very friendly
_very healthy
_and tolerant of other animals living in the same house

Please message me or post here ASAP...

NC_

Old 11-18-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
NannyCloud
Also, if you live close that would be nice....any breeders in the Raleigh area...I should be able to pick it up. I might consider shipping if the price is right.

Her birthday is soon so if I could get him ASAP that would be great.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:52 AM   #3
crackerhead
Your thoughts are admirable but, dare I ask what happens to the animal if things turn out badly for your friend? Or who will care for it while she suffers through her treatments? These are things to consider when dealing with a live "gift". I hope your friend fares well.
Terri

Old 11-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
NannyCloud
If the end is true to prediction

If she is to pass on then either her parents would keep the snake or I would take him as my own pet and love him as much as my own or more since he was hers. Don't worry he/she would not go to ugly hands it would stay in the family or go to me which all my snakes are of the utmost healthy snakes as are her parents.

Old 11-21-2008, 09:16 AM   #5
opulentreptiles
What time line are we talking about I Live in Texas and i have a surplus of snakes and other Reptiles

Old 11-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
NannyCloud
Timeline

Her birthday is Jan 9th.
Do you have a pure blizzard corn?? Any age really. She doesn't want any spots on it at all...sorry, that makes it harder I know...thats why I say pure, all white.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:20 PM   #7
hiddenhollowherp
Blizzards are available at BHB, South Mtn, and probably in these classifieds too. Blizzards aren't snakes you can get for cheap, really.. Someone worked very hard to produce them, and it's doubtful they'd give you a break out of pity for your friend. A real treat to her would probably be knowing that you weren't afraid to spend a few extra bucks on her in her time of need.

God gave me a tongue so I could use it.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
Blizzards are available at BHB, South Mtn, and probably in these classifieds too. Blizzards aren't snakes you can get for cheap, really.. Someone worked very hard to produce them, and it's doubtful they'd give you a break out of pity for your friend. A real treat to her would probably be knowing that you weren't afraid to spend a few extra bucks on her in her time of need.

God gave me a tongue so I could use it.
WOW. Saw this post, then saw you had only made two posts here so far, so I went and read your other post as well. Not the best first impression to say the very least. Bah-humbug!

Old 12-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
david.irl
hope your lucky in your search i think its very admiral what you are doing for your friend... all the best

Old 12-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #10
hiddenhollowherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
WOW. Saw this post, then saw you had only made two posts here so far, so I went and read your other post as well. Not the best first impression to say the very least. Bah-humbug!
Lol! Well, before I got into snakes, I was into sugar gliders. Every day someone came and begged for free gliders, cheap gliders, or colored gliders because of [insert unfortunate event here] and it turned out that NONE of these events were ever proven to be true. The ones who really had unfortunate events were the ones willing to go the extra mile for their loved ones or themselves.

If you thought that was rude, playing a game of iSketch would probably outright kill you.

Get out more, buddy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google