CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Early introductions

Old 05-13-2010, 08:44 AM   #51
bekers71
Wow! Pearl is one hot anery diffused! Congrats!

Old 05-13-2010, 10:04 AM   #52
RosieReal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
Wow! Pearl is one hot anery diffused! Congrats!
No kidding!! Beautiful girl!! Maybe a new one for the 'want' list...but its hard to take that list seriously, I'm starting to think I just want them all!
Congrats on all the eggies!

Old 05-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #53
diamondlil
Thanks! No more laid by Pearl today, so I've checked her more thoroughly and I'm convinced she's finished laying. This is better than Easter!

Old 05-21-2010, 04:17 AM   #54
diamondlil
Hurrah! I got in from work to find a very skinny Polly wrapped around 17 beautiful eggs! She was covered iin peat from the laybox so I gave her a quick rinse off, helped her to a long drink of fresh water, then gave her a lovely fresh-killed (non)breeder mouse

Old 05-21-2010, 07:43 AM   #55
bekers71
Another congrats to you! You're having better luck than me. I had yet another girl slug out a couple days ago.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #56
carnivorouszoo
All gorgeous! Good luck with all your eggs :P

Old 05-21-2010, 11:32 AM   #57
desertanimal
Yay! Congrats!

Old 05-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #58
diamondlil
Thanks! I've spoken to my usual petshop mousicle supplier and got my wholesale deal confirmed for this year. So if I get a good hatch and survival rate this year the girls will be deserving silver platters to eat their mice off!

Old 05-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #59
diamondlil
Good and bad news today. The incubator is behaving beautifully. I bought it from a woma breeder who was upgrading to a bigger one, so I am totally pleased my investment paid off. It's a full-size drinks fridge so my 6 clutches will only take up 1 shelf!
Ignore the dial thermometer, it's totally off in it's reading, using a digital one and my temp gun I'm getting consistent temps of 80-81 degrees no matter the room temperature so no cooking for my eggs this year!

Old 05-23-2010, 08:58 AM   #60
diamondlil
And the bad news, a funky looking egg in Pearl's clutch. I won't take it out yet but it looks bad to me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google