CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Breeder loans wanted!

Old 03-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ@PJCReptiles View Post
Bethany,

If both parents are het for the same gene, the offspring will have a 66% chance of carrying that gene! And yes, if the parents produced a stripe sibling than both parents are 100% het stripe.

So if both parents were het stripe the offspring will be 66% het for stripe! I am just not sure who Doc's mother was. We purchased a group of 6 2006s and then later purchased the trio that had produced that group. So I know who the parents are but just not which mother. One mother was het hypo while the was het stripe. To our surprise, the mother not het hypo really is het hypo!

Hope that helps Bethany!
Thanx PJ, that's what I thought!!

Old 03-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #12
PJ@PJCReptiles
No need to thank me! You are more than welcome, anytime!! Heck I am just a call away if you even need me for anything or to just talk!

Old 03-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #13
Carinata
Well Doc is ready to go. SO are my two amel boys!

Old 03-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
animalhouse
Cant help David. Only have 1 Female..And she isn't ready for breeding.. and she is a a Reverse Okatee Good Luck on your Search!

Old 03-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
wstphal
I may want to borrow Syko down the road, but next year I might seriously want to borrow Sniper after he has done his duty by your girls. Wow. I never thought about this until now but there are several folks within driving distance that I could borrow from or lend to without risking shipping!

Old 03-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #16
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
I may want to borrow Syko down the road, but next year I might seriously want to borrow Sniper after he has done his duty by your girls. Wow. I never thought about this until now but there are several folks within driving distance that I could borrow from or lend to without risking shipping!
Next year Sniper will only be doing his duty by one girl, Sangria

And if you really wanted him I could always just mate Sangria with her and Sniper's son Steve.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #17
wstphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Next year Sniper will only be doing his duty by one girl, Sangria

And if you really wanted him I could always just mate Sangria with her and Sniper's son Steve.
I will have a lady for him, but you're what, an hour away? So he does his duty with Sangria, and then I drive down & pick him up.

My idea is I will cross him to the girl I have coming, then cross those babies with Doc's offspring & if I hit the jackpot I will concentrate all that lovely granite-y goodness into a few of the babies!

Old 03-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #18
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
I will have a lady for him, but you're what, an hour away? So he does his duty with Sangria, and then I drive down & pick him up.

My idea is I will cross him to the girl I have coming, then cross those babies with Doc's offspring & if I hit the jackpot I will concentrate all that lovely granite-y goodness into a few of the babies!
If it is granite you are looking for, Syko might fit the bill better. He is a granite het amel and 66% het stripe.

But Sniper is proven....

What type of girl are you expecting?

Old 03-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #19
wstphal
Well, I have a anery girl pending shipping, but I am still shopping!

Old 03-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #20
Carinata
If anyone has anything bloodred that is what I really want to breed doc too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google