CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Hedda the Hypo-Blood het Anery

Old 04-05-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
Roy Munson
Hedda the Hypo-Blood het Anery

She's an '05 produced by Rich Hume. It's been a looong time since I posted pics of her. I don't know why; I think she's stunning. My other adult female hypo-blood is more diffused, but more orange. I like this girl's reds. But she gets more diffused with each shed, so I'm still hoping for complete diffusion within a couple of years. I hadn't weighed her since '06, so I was surprised to find her at 405g today. And she's very well toned.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #2
Pasodama
Nice weight and looks great.

Have to agree with you ... she is stunning!

Old 04-05-2007, 11:52 PM   #3
ButtersCorns4life
wow!

that is an incredable snake! I just love the coloring! Nice job on that one!

Old 04-06-2007, 12:32 AM   #4
snakemom1961
Wow, She's beautiful. Love the reds on her. Congrats on such a beauty!

Old 04-06-2007, 12:48 AM   #5
Jay@PJCReptiles
Absolutely perfect Dean! I don't think you will have to wait as long as you think for the Diffusion to have full affect. That girl is awesome.
Jay

Old 04-06-2007, 02:44 AM   #6
desertanimal
She looks perfectly toned. Thanks for pointing that out. And she's beautiful, too. harumph. I'm jealous. I guess if I only ate once a week or so I'd be a little more toned, too... Maybe not so jealous...

Old 04-06-2007, 08:49 AM   #7
Roy Munson
Thanks for the nice comments.

Old 04-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #8
Blue Apple Herps
Beautiful!! I've been looking for a female hypo blood het anery (or granite het hypo) for quite some time now for a project I'm hoping to start; hopefully I can find one half as good looking as her! Great snake for sure.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #9
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueapplepaste
Beautiful!! I've been looking for a female hypo blood het anery (or granite het hypo) for quite some time now for a project I'm hoping to start; hopefully I can find one half as good looking as her! Great snake for sure.
Thanks Matt. For HA-HAs, here's a pic of her from October '05.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #10
Blue Apple Herps
Wow! What a difference. Don't take this as an insult or anything, but based on her hatchling pic, I never would have thought she'd turn out half as good as she did. She went from a mediocre hatchling to a screaming adult!!

I'm thinking I'll have to contact Rich Hume and see what he'll have available this year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google