CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Topricin

Old 07-17-2017, 06:50 PM   #1
Rich Z
Topricin

A few years ago I had a problem with plantar fasciitis in my left foot, and the pain was excruciating. Connie did some research and found a product called "Topricin" that got high marks in reviews and seemed like this might help. She also had a few aches and pains too, so we got some of it and tried it out. Well, not sure I can claim this product did ALL of the work, but my foot definitely started feeling better and that pain is just a memory now.

So when the joint in my thumb started aching and I get a clicking noise when I bend it, I figured I would give this stuff a try with that and see if it helps. While rubbing it onto my thumb, I happened to glance over at the jar and started reading the ingredients. Well darn! Lots of those names sure looked familiar to me! Quite likely they will look familiar to some of you, as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google