CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Birthday present (hoped for!) :)

Old 07-14-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
Rich Z
Birthday present (hoped for!) :)

I have a birthday coming up soon. In case any of you have been worried to death about what to get me, I figured I should give you a little hint of what I would REALLY like to get.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHkJiG2dA30

Old 07-14-2017, 10:34 PM   #2
Twolunger
Keep buying Florida Lotto tickets. You never know.....

Old 07-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #3
Rich Z
So this morning I was laying in bed and heard the driveway alarm go off. First thought I had was MY LAMBORGHINI HAS ARRIVED!!! Someone DID get me one for a birthday present!! But no such luck. Just FedEx bringing me a box that contains four quarts of oil I ordered. Problem is, I ordered two CASES, so here we go.....

Here's another problem I have to try to get straightened out. There should be a law that no one can piss you off on your birthday. The penalty should be SEVERE.

Old 07-21-2017, 04:14 PM   #4
Twolunger
Well, Happy Birthday. Don't give up hope the Lambo and oil may show up tomorrow. I always end up with something stupid like another shirt or pair of shorts. I've left ads for nice Shimano fishing reels all over the house, but that doesn't work.

Old 07-21-2017, 04:42 PM   #5
Rich Z
Yeah, I guess getting a Lambo as a belated birthday present wouldn't break my heart. Besides, according to Connie's rules, the entire month of a birthday should be used to celebrate the event. So there is still time for some wealthy relative I don't know I have to see the hints I have dropped on my websites.

Of course, I couldn't even afford the insurance on the thing and God help me if anything breaks not covered by warranty.

Old 07-21-2017, 06:03 PM   #6
DLena
A dollar and a dream! Happy Birthday to you...

Old 07-22-2017, 02:21 PM   #7
Twolunger
I hope you have better luck with your rich relative than I did. My rich uncle left his money, house, car, to my brother. LOL. On a positive note I can still say I worked for everything I have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google