• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Non-aggressive biting?

aa.lind

My fiance was holding our 6 year old corn in her lap and he attempted to bite her thigh. He was not aggressive (ie. he didn't lunge or snap or anything of that sort) but he did repeat the action multiple times (presumably realizing her thigh was too big each time?) but it still seems weird that he would do this at all. He was about one week ago (we usually feed him once every two weeks) and he's never bitten either of use before. Has anyone seen this behavior before in their corn(s)?

Sure! He must have smelled something he liked. Mine typically nose-butt me and then try to eat whatever he/she has shown interest in. Some of my snakes will scoop up the mouse, some will strike and dramatically wrap. The hungrier they are the more aggressive they are....mostly.

-Tonya

Back