• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

peach hypo what do you think it should be called

Peach hypo what do you think it should be called

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, I know I sinned today!!! I have just done my penance by reading this thing!!!! Whew, glad that's over for me!!!

Pat

See, you proved my point by simply refusing to answer the questions I posted and resorted to attempted insults. I say attempted because all you did was make me laugh and shake my head.

Mrs InsaneOne your name says it all the post in all caps is my add from the forsale sec. I copyed and pasted it know yelling in other posts there one or two words

What my name says or does not say has no bearing on the topic of this thread. Just because of my sanity, or lack of sanity, is openly admitted gives you no right to insinuate that my opinions or questions are insignificant. But hey, your response allowed you to ignore the questions at hand. No real surprise there.

Now, that said, I'd like to thank Chuck for posting the translation that he did a couple pages back - that was very insightful and much easier to understand as it was laid out in a clear and concise manner. Very much appreciated and I'd have rep'd you for it, but the standard "You must spread some reputation around" message popped up when I tried.

I'd also like to thank Mr. Hume for replying with the information he did. I, for one, will be very interested in following the outcomes of his breeding trials regarding these darling whatits that have popped up.

CornCrazy, thank you for the laughs - I loved the emoticons.

Tim, dear, thanks for the support.

There are many others I'd like to thank as well, and for the most part I have by passing on Rep points where I could. If you didn't get one, it might just be because I had to spread some around before I can give you more! :)

I suppose I'll get another supposed insult thrown at me after this post though. *sigh* I suppose I should prepare myself.

Oh, and Vinman, one more question before I go. What breeding trials do you have planned for the snakes in question? Oh wait - that's not one more, that's just a repetition of a question that has been asked at least twice on each page of this thread.

Jenn

Oh, and Vinman, one more question before I go. What breeding trials do you have planned for the snakes in question? Oh wait - that's not one more, that's just a repetition of a question that has been asked at least twice on each page of this thread.
if you read the thread it said all questions are welcomed and they are.
As I told rich humes since have 2 females. I will be breeding one to my amber motley male. the other will go to my male blood het for hypo, stripe lavender . possible het for amel, anery A & B.
if I dont breed it to the blood I do have two male hypo lavender bloodreds from the same clutch as the peach hypo and I might breed it to one of them have not maid up my mind yet.

Vinman said:
if you read the thread it said all questions are welcomed and they are.
As I told rich humes since have 2 females. I will be breeding one to my amber motley male. the other will go to my male blood het for hypo, stripe lavender . possible het for amel, anery A & B.
if I dont breed it to the blood I do have two male hypo lavender bloodreds from the same clutch as the peach hypo and I might breed it to one of them have not maid up my mind yet.

Oh, I did read the entire thread. I saw the comment that all questions are welcomed, but this is the first time I've seen a direct questioned answered with a direct answer.

Thank you, now we know what you plan to do for breeding trials. I'm curious though, why not breed one of the females back to the father? Or is that one of the adults that you sold off?

Jenn

Mrs InsaneOne said:
Oh, I did read the entire thread. I saw the comment that all questions are welcomed, but this is the first time I've seen a direct questioned answered with a direct answer.

Thank you, now we know what you plan to do for breeding trials. I'm curious though, why not breed one of the females back to the father? Or is that one of the adults that you sold off?

Jenn
all questions were answered. like I said before there is a thread for this discussion aready. I started this thread just for the poll nothing else. many questions were answered most of you ranting like a bunch animals feeding off one another. It is not my fault that you cant read the thread many questions were answered. Never did I not answer any post that had valid questions on or about this morph. Try looking at all the questions that serp asked me all answered . all of you people that acted like fools feeding off each others negtiveity. never once did I get mad . I copy my for sale add that is writen in caps . Coppied it to answer serp and all of you start telling that I'm writing in all caps yelling. All because you failed to read everything throughly. Never did right in anger,but most of you did. Just because I stated that me and rich humes will call it what ever we want .SO when confronted that its not my choice I told you where I stand. THats all it is most of you that threw a hissy fit instead of sticking to the subject at hand.

now why would I want to breed the peach hypo ( for right now that is what I'm calling it ) to is father. I have no interest in proving what genes are in the peach hypo I know that it is genetic. The fact that if I breed it to a amber motley ,well there proves the caramel gene. and if I breed it to my blood he is het for lavender or breed it to its brother the hypo lavender bloodred.Well there goes the lavender gene I'm not doing this to prove what makes the peach hypo I realy dont care that is all I have to breed it to. I would much rather breed it to a sunkissed , lava or a christmass and if I buy a sunkissed off of hop yard herps well I just might breed it to that. My interest is to make new color morphs. I'm breeding all my morphs together. Dont care to know what will make what. just want to see what I can produce if you all want to figure it out be my guest.

Vinman said:
now why would I want to breed the peach hypo ( for right now that is what I'm calling it ) to is father. I have no interest in proving what genes are in the peach hypo I know that it is genetic. The fact that if I breed it to a amber motly ,well there proves the caramel gene. and if I breed it to my blood he is het for lavender or breed it to its brother the hypo lavender bloodred.Well there goes the lavender gene I'm not doing this to prove what makes the peach hypo I realy dont care that is all I have to breed it to. I would much rather breed it to a sunkissed , lava or a christmass and if I buy a sunkissed off of hop yard herps well I just might breed it to that. My interest is to make new color morphs. I'm breeding all my morphs together. Dont care to know what will make what. just want to see what I can produce

This paragraph really cleared things up for me. Though i think maybe instead of hypo peach, you might be better off calling it pot luck corn morph soup. :rolleyes:

jzal8 said:
This paragraph really cleared things up for me. Though i think maybe instead of hypo peach, you might be better off calling it pot luck corn morph soup. :rolleyes:
look if what you are into is knowing what makes what that is fine , but dont put me down because I dont want to do what makes you happy . I'm into making new colors and not to know what is the genetic make up. Why does this bother you so much . You injoy the hobby the way you want to and I will do the same.

Vinman said:
all questions were answered. like I said before there is a thread for this discussion aready. I started this thread just for the poll nothing else. many questions were answered most of you ranting like a bunch animals feeding off one another. It is not my fault that you cant read the thread many questions were answered. Never did I not answer any post that had valid questions on or about this morph. Try looking at all the questions that serp asked me all answered . all of you people that acted like fools feeding off each others negtiveity. never once did I get mad . I copy my for sale add that is writen in caps . Coppied it to answer serp and all of you start telling that I'm writing in all caps yelling. All because you failed to read everything throughly. Never did right in anger,but most of you did. Just because I stated that me and rich humes will call it what ever we want .SO when confronted that its not my choice I told you where I stand. THats all it is most of you that threw a hissy fit instead of sticking to the subject at hand.

now why would I want to breed the peach hypo ( for right now that is what I'm calling it ) to is father. I have no interest in proving what genes are in the peach hypo I know that it is genetic. The fact that if I breed it to a amber motley ,well there proves the caramel gene. and if I breed it to my blood he is het for lavender or breed it to its brother the hypo lavender bloodred.Well there goes the lavender gene I'm not doing this to prove what makes the peach hypo I realy dont care that is all I have to breed it to. I would much rather breed it to a sunkissed , lava or a christmass and if I buy a sunkissed off of hop yard herps well I just might breed it to that. My interest is to make new color morphs. I'm breeding all my morphs together. Dont care to know what will make what. just want to see what I can produce if you all want to figure it out be my guest.
And there you go spouting off at the mouth again. Obviously, if you had answered all the questions as clearly as you'd answered my question in the post before last, then you wouldn't have people 'jumping all over you' about the things you say.

*sigh* and here I thought you might actually be making an effort to be civil to people. It really has nothing to do with the fact of whether I read the entire thread or not. It is the fact that 90% of the BS you spout off is incomprehensible because you don't want to use proper grammar and you are too busy attacking poeple because they do not immediately bow at your feet and worship the ground you walk upon.

The fact that you care so little about the genetics behind these 'new morphs' of yours is disturbing. You are not even willing to make the effort to prove out the genetics behind the pink things that you produced. And any time someone questions you, you do your very best to weasel out of giving an honest and CLEAR answer.

If you want people to take you seriously, then you should probably put a bit more effort into how you word your answers and how much negative attitude you allow to enter into the posts. The only one here who is truly making you look bad here is you.

*shakes head*

Jenn

Vinman said:
look if what you are into is knowing what makes what that is fine , but dont put me down because I dont want to do what makes you happy . I'm into making new colors and not to know what is the genetic make up. Why does this bother you so much . You injoy the hobby the way you want to and I will do the same.

That is great and all that you want to produce a pretty new color morph. However, if you don't know what you did to create it you will not be able to do it again and I seriously doubt people are going to shell out a bunch of money for something that you have no idea what the genetics are.

Pretty corn: $25

Pretty corn with known genetics: $1000

Pretty corn with Vinman's seal of approval and fancy name: priceless

Vinman said:

Hey don't get me wrong, like any hobby you should do it your way as long as it is a way that gives you pleasure and satisfaction. I'd just suggest that if that is your approach, I wouldnt come out and start telling people this is a hypo peach.

Well is there hypo in there? maybe. What is peach? maybe this and that, could be another thing.

That really isnt the way to go about naming a morph. Instead you should come to everyone and say "Hey i got this crazy looking corn, looks peachy and might have some hypo effects. Not too sure what the genetic makeup is, but jeez it sure is a beautiful looking corn."

I guarantee if you came forward like that, you'd get a much more positive response. You trying to name this morph is like me being handed a coca cola and deciding to name it "matt's super happy drink". I have no idea what the Coca Cola's secrect recipe is made up of, and there for i cannot name it because i don't have any clue of how to reproduce it.

That's all i'm saying, guy. :)

Mrs InsaneOne said:
And there you go spouting off at the mouth again. Obviously, if you had answered all the questions as clearly as you'd answered my question in the post before last, then you wouldn't have people 'jumping all over you' about the things you say.

*sigh* and here I thought you might actually be making an effort to be civil to people. It really has nothing to do with the fact of whether I read the entire thread or not. It is the fact that 90% of the BS you spout off is incomprehensible because you don't want to use proper grammar and you are too busy attacking poeple because they do not immediately bow at your feet and worship the ground you walk upon.

The fact that you care so little about the genetics behind these 'new morphs' of yours is disturbing. You are not even willing to make the effort to prove out the genetics behind the pink things that you produced. And any time someone questions you, you do your very best to weasel out of giving an honest and CLEAR answer.

If you want people to take you seriously, then you should probably put a bit more effort into how you word your answers and how much negative attitude you allow to enter into the posts. The only one here who is truly making you look bad here is you.

*shakes head*

Jenn

I being very civil like I said I'm not getting angary. I give a very clear answer and yes my is grammar is very bad . nobody is looking for anybody to bow at their feet this is your conception

Vinman said:

I've been staying out of this but, this comment takes the CAKE.

Wow... you're a winner. :uhoh:

Sounds like the making of a GREAT breeder... just making "new colors" and NOT knowing their genetic make up... :nope:

Why don't you get yourself a box of crayons and you can make all the new colors you like.

jzal8 said:
You trying to name this morph is like me being handed a coca cola and deciding to name it "matt's super happy drink".

Oh, oh, oh!! I'll vote for that one! Are you marketing it yet!? :roflmao: :rofl:

Jenn

Vinman said:
I being very civil like I said I'm not getting angary. I give a very clear answer and yes my is grammar is very bad . nobody is looking for anybody to bow at their feet this is your conception
No, that is your attitude shining through. If your answers earlier in the thread were so clear then why would the same question need to be repeated by so many different people before you actually offer a real answer?

*shakes head* Keep deluding yourself...

Mrs InsaneOne said:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SilentLore again."

Sorry, I tried.

Jenn

LOL! Thanks :cheers:

I for one would be up for a "matt's super happy drink" this morning. :grin01:

Back