• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Debate

It seems to me that everyone in here is starting to go off topic and feet are ending up in mouth's.

Personally I am going to take them at their word when they say they are not hybrids. I don't really have much else to go on, and they are respected and well known members of the cornsnake world.

Thats your opinion. And,if you are talking about me in general as being jealous because I dont have one..yeah,ok. If I wanted 1,2, or 3 right now,I CAN afford them.
100_1431-1.jpg

Thats a lot of tesseras right there if u ask me.

Whoty, dude, remember that night you and I were drinking beer and you said that if there was ever anything you could do for me? Remember? Remember that girl that was hanging on you and I saved you from certain shame? Ya dude, just saying.

Um, I already did. And hey- you've earned another one! You seem to have some sort of problem with Whotty's appearance- I'm not sure why- but telling him he looks like a dork and an ignorant thug is not going to be tolerated.
Wow! Until this post I didn't even realize THAT was the comment that upset you. I'll edit those two sentences out if it makes you feel better, I am not too attached to those sentiments to continue battling a mod. :shrugs: This whole time I thought you were mad about the thing I said to carnivorouszoo.

Also I'm not sure if the "problem with Whotty's [sic] appearance" comment was meant to imply you think I'm attacking him for his race or what but let me settle that idea right now by saying I'm the vice-president of my chapter's Black Student Union and the only "problem" I have is that I find grills, flashing money, and tattoos to be unsightly and low-class as a matter of taste. I didn't realize that having different fashion taste was an attack on personal appearance.

I think commenting negatively on other members' appearances is low class.

How is him posting his thoughts any different than what you did just now? He said he looked like a thug and you just called him low class.

See how easily people can turn things around? I think this whole thread lost credibility a long time ago. You made a comment a while back about Don leaving because of the bickering. Seems to me that is all to common on this site, people seem to enjoy arguing more than exchanging info. Maybe that is just the way I see it, who knows. Either way, maybe just watching the chaos most of the time and not joining in is better?

I said I wouldn't post anymore, but broke my own rule. Sorry, won't let it happen again
dc

Whoty, dude, remember that night you and I were drinking beer and you said that if there was ever anything you could do for me? Remember? Remember that girl that was hanging on you and I saved you from certain shame? Ya dude, just saying.

yeah,I remember. but,i remember u with the girl. lol

Or a lot of something else, if you ask me.
There is only one type of trade I can think of that would require cash in that manner.

what trade is that tara? im in the military. thats bonus money for signing up for more yrs. 15k total. but yeah...

I don't care if he is a vet its a slap in the face to alot of us when people flash money like its nothing. Forget the morph for a second who in the world with any respect for anyone does that? My kid is sitting here asking why we don't have money like that and I have to tell her we are poor I am sorry. Posting a photo like that is prideful and hurtful. All this over someone's insistance that such honest and good people are lying about a fricking SNAKE! If you have all that money buy some and prove they are not real corns. Don't wave money like that in a public forum its down right rude.

Hey,Im not trying to be rude or anything,but it's my money. If I feel like posting a pic of what I've earned or what I have,then that's my business. People post pics of their 10,15 corns and I don't complain nor does anyone else. Those with Tesseras post pics of their $1200 snake. Is that the same or different cause it's a snake. ok,i'm done.

Um, I already did. And hey- you've earned another one! You seem to have some sort of problem with Whotty's appearance- I'm not sure why- but telling him he looks like a dork and an ignorant thug is not going to be tolerated.

Thanks Nanci for seeing when someone is being rude. I didn't see the original post that was made. Thats very disrespectful to say things like that. But,I guess he/she is showing THEIR ignorance by posting.

Big ups to all my haters!!!

the only "problem" I have is that I find grills, flashing money, and tattoos to be unsightly and low-class as a matter of taste. I didn't realize that having different fashion taste was an attack on personal appearance.

Well,what if someone told u you looked ignorant and low class because of how u wear your hair or because whatever? Then,what? You would think they are being rude,right? Probably so. I am from the south. I don't know where you are from,but it's a different way of life,looks,and living throughout the whole US. Look at most rappers that are from the south and you are going to see...tatts,grills,and probably wads of cash. But,that doesn't make them ignorant or low class as u put it.

I don't suppose that now the mystery of Whoty's Millions is solved we could get back to beating the dead Tessera, could we?

Thanks for coming back, and clarifying, whoty. Not that you owed anyone that.

For the record, I thought "dork" was funny, as a word,...but not "thug".

I don't suppose that now the mystery of Whoty's Millions is solved we could get back to beating the dead Tessera, could we?
LOLOL. I think "Whoty's Millions" would make a great screen name.

Anyhoo, I'm even willing to post pics of some of my other selves, to give us all a chuckle. I will let Nanci pick out which ones.

what part of louisiana are u from vetusvates?
Natchitoches is my home town, Cane River country. I have relatives in the north...Webster Parish.
I was born in Baton Rouge while my father was going to LSU. And only moved back here to BR to live in 2001.

Oh,ok. I was born in Lafayette,lived in Opelousas,moved to Lake Charles,then moved to N.O.,then ended up back in Lafayette. Now,im in Fl.

what trade is that tara? im in the military. thats bonus money for signing up for more yrs. 15k total. but yeah...

WOW! Our government can actually get it's hands on that much in cash to pay our military personal's bonuses? I thought we were trillions in debt and everything was just numbers being moved around in cyberspace. But then again, it really is just paper.

Back